On 8/24/2017 at 5:01 PM, Legendarysportsbreaks said:

Looking for some autographed jerseys !!

I have an autographed Lundqvist Rangers premier jersey with a LOA from the team available. Jersey is BNWT.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Dude, you hadn't posted in a year and a half and then all of a sudden WHAM, there you are in every thread. 

Did you just wake up from a coma or something?

I actually couldn't figure out my log in info a while back and just gave up. Pondered over it for a couple of years and BAM! It finally came back to me. What a world. 

6 minutes ago, TheMadHat said:

I actually couldn't figure out my log in info a while back and just gave up. Pondered over it for a couple of years and BAM! It finally came back to me. What a world. 

Well, welcome back!

20 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

There's this thing where every website ever that requires a log in will email you a password or reset link...

Are you sure? I’ve wanted to buy something on Amazon for like 5 years now, as soon as I remember that password I’m ordering that sh!t. 

?

3 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

There's this thing where every website ever that requires a log in will email you a password or reset link...

Crazy enough, that was the first thing I tried! Said there was no account associated with the email I used. Ended up logging in with my user name and then lucked out on the password. The email used for "MSN" on my profile is the same one I tried to sign in with and that is allegedly not associated with an account on here. Anyways, all is well B)

Ps. Looking (still) for a 2009 - 2011 Victoria Salmon Kings Alternate. The red one. Game worn, issued or authentic all work. Thanks. 

Edited by TheMadHat

On 9/20/2017 at 2:32 PM, spudrock512 said:

Looking for a 80's-90's Buffalo Sabres UltraFil Size 52-56.  I prefer the White, but the Blue will work too.

There are a couple on eBay right now (a Blue Ruttu 89-90 jersey & blank White jersey) but I would like to find a better price.  I think both are priced high.  If someone has one they don't need in their collection, I have a home for it.  

The seller for that Ruutu dropped his price down $312.  But that only for the next 29 minutes..

On 9/20/2017 at 2:14 PM, Committed said:

Thanks bud! If I could get the 2.0 for less than $200 I could justify it but JB is a bit pricey for me. 

Send him an email, he is usually willing to deal. I dunno about under 200 bucks, but he might knock it down 50 bucks or so. 

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has a blank red Blackhawks 1.0 in 56 or a blank white vector Blackhawks 2.0 in 56, I'm interested in buying them. Bonus if you have matching loose Edge material nameplates.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Actively seeking blank pre-Reebok Devils jerseys, size 56. Both white and red, any of the pre-Reebok manufacturers are good (CCM, ProPlayer, Koho). Whatcha got?

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Actively seeking blank pre-Reebok Devils jerseys, size 56. Both white and red, any of the pre-Reebok manufacturers are good (CCM, ProPlayer, Koho). Whatcha got?

Crappy IndoZero jerseys got ya feeling nostalgic? ?

49 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Crappy IndoZero jerseys got ya feeling nostalgic? ?

I’m always nostalgic in that way, my closet proves that.

But yes, totally and without question. :) 

I know it's a long shot but,

Looking for a 1991 All-Star Game Campbell Conference (white) in size 52 or larger prefer blank but would consider any player

Thanks

On 9/25/2017 at 5:44 AM, vadarx said:

A new/old request for a new page on the want list thread:

Looking for a blank white 'hawks 1.0. Size 54-56

Grandstand still has 2 or 3 white 1.0s left. I just bought their last 50, but I think at least one of the other ones is a 56. They're still at full price, $250, and they won't budge on it.

This isn't so much as a want, more like a need. I need this jersey in my life:

1987-95 Washington Capitals Road Red Jersey size 52-56.  Either blank or properly customized.  I don't really care with with player, just was long as it is correct.