• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/25/2017 at 6:34 PM, Chazberg said:

Grandstand still has 2 or 3 white 1.0s left. I just bought their last 50, but I think at least one of the other ones is a 56. They're still at full price, $250, and they won't budge on it.

Is this it? https://www.grandstandsox.com/product/chicago_blackhawks_edge_white_authentic_jersey

17 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Not that I am close to buying anything but what's a fair market value on a green Whalers authentic? Because, well ... I just want one badly. 

What year are you talking? 

I bought a 1991-92 off eBay a LONG time ago and paid under $300. A few years later, after looking forever for a white version I was able to buy one from a member on here and if my memory serves I paid close to $400, shortly after I got it the seller asked if they could buy it back.  

They don't come around very often so plan on paying up 

Guest Dr_Puck
40 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

What year are you talking? 

I bought a 1991-92 off eBay a LONG time ago and paid under $300. A few years later, after looking forever for a white version I was able to buy one from a member on here and if my memory serves I paid close to $400, shortly after I got it the seller asked if they could buy it back.  

They don't come around very often so plan on paying up 

The year really doesn't matter. Regardless of year, I'll find a goalie whose name and number I'd want on it. I'm keeping my options open too, I'd settle for some no-name goalie gamer. Looks like this will be my big search for the coming year. Hopefully I can get one for under $400 and get Keener to do it up right. 

Looking for a blank 1996 Western    Conference Purple All Star Jersey size 52-56. 

Still looking! 

Edited by True North Hockey

On 11/4/2017 at 11:39 AM, Dr_Puck said:

The year really doesn't matter. Regardless of year, I'll find a goalie whose name and number I'd want on it. I'm keeping my options open too, I'd settle for some no-name goalie gamer. Looks like this will be my big search for the coming year. Hopefully I can get one for under $400 and get Keener to do it up right. 

For reference, I know a member on here (not going to say who) recent got an Authentic White Francis jersey for $425.  It was properly customized which adds to the price, but the Green always sells better than the White.

On 11/4/2017 at 0:48 AM, TheKevinShow said:

Yes, but as I told vadarx, since they're a mom and pop shop it might be hard to specify that you want the 1.0 in an online order. They're hanging on the wall in the same rack as Indo Edges, so it's the type of thing that would be easier to do in person or over the phone.

Looking to complete a Trevor Linden collection... I have a couple Canucks Linden jerseys and am now looking for the following...(Size 52 preferred but will consider 48.)

- NY Islanders blue 1998-99 CCM.

- Washington Capitals white CCM eagle logo 2000-2007. (Currently have an offer on eBay but not confident.)

- Washington Capitals black Koho 2000-2007.

- Montreal Canadiens red Pro Player (99-00) or Koho (00-01). White may be acceptable. 

Edited to keep current as of Nov. 7/17

Edited by Van67

If anybody has a FAT button fight strap for a mid to late 80's jersey they are looking to part with please shoot me a PM.  

Thanks 

OK Flyer Fans, need some help.

Looking for a 90's CCM Big Block with NHL logo Orange Jersey size 52-56 - or a Goalie Cut jersey would add a lot of bonus points because I am looking to do a 1991-92 double shoulder patch Ron Hextall jersey.

Much, much prefer the Orange jersey, but if White is all I can fine, so be it.  I've looked through eBay - a lot of 44's and 48's and a lot of poorly customized jersey.  Looking for mostly a blank or proper customized Hextall jersey, but if you got a cheap jersey that needs to be stripped, I would be OK with that.  Let me know if you have anything that you could part with.

There is a Maple Leafs “Turn Back the Clock” Authentic jersey on Kijiji St John’s Newfoundland. I’ve asked if the person could ship it to Ontario and that I would cover the cost etc. they think I’m trying to scam them and stopped responding to my begging.

So if anyone else wants to give it a try be my guest.  

Or if someone in St Johns, NL wants to pick it up and ship it you can make a pretty good profit off of me?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/st-johns/toronto-maple-leafs-jersey/1313363436?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I don’t think the person realizes what they have.

Edited by LeafsShooter
Added text

Oh my god now that’s a find.  I’m gonna try to talk to him about shipping it to me.  I’ll pass it on to you if I can convince him to mail it.

Any newfies on the board that can help him out?

8 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

I’ll pass it on to you if I can convince him to mail it.

Any newfies on the board that can help him out?

Thank-you. I’m desperate to get one of these but would at least like to see it in a collectors hands if I can’t get it. 

Looking to get a reasonably priced Reebok edge Coyotes Third, Tampa Bay lightning Road from their original edge set in size 54 preferably or 52. 

Also looking for a Predators Mustard Authentic in 46 or 48,

Edited by CanesCop86
Changes to wants

On 11/16/2017 at 1:18 AM, LeafsShooter said:

There is a Maple Leafs “Turn Back the Clock” Authentic jersey on Kijiji St John’s Newfoundland. I’ve asked if the person could ship it to Ontario and that I would cover the cost etc. they think I’m trying to scam them and stopped responding to my begging.

So if anyone else wants to give it a try be my guest.  

Or if someone in St Johns, NL wants to pick it up and ship it you can make a pretty good profit off of me?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/st-johns/toronto-maple-leafs-jersey/1313363436?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I don’t think the person realizes what they have.

Can you contact that seller and tell him I'll have it