• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our old pal J4TW, haha.  That’s a name I haven’t heard mentioned around here lately.

Looking for Finland blue authentic from the NIKE 2002-2006 era in size 56 or larger.  Any help would be great, similar to these:

1_m.jpg1_m.jpg

1 hour ago, forzzaazzurri said:

Looking for Finland blue authentic from the NIKE 2002-2006 era in size 56 or larger.  Any help would be great, similar to these:

1_m.jpg1_m.jpg

I have one what you looking to pay 

$1,000,000 but Canadian dollars, I'm not willing to pay that in US funds.

Edited by forzzaazzurri

5 hours ago, seedmaya said:

Still looking for a couple navy Reebok wordmarks for the back of the collar, if anyone has one to part with.  Also looking for a couple neck ties/strings.

Are you looking for the material the word "Reebok" is stitched on to be navy or the word itself to be navy?  

I am interested in Cleveland Lumberjacks stuff.

I would like to get a Black, Authentic style Jersey, around a size 52. The buzz saw beaver logo from the mid to late 90s.  Maybe a lower end player worn, or an authentic I could customize or already customized. I have a few replica style jerseys that I like, but now the "authentic" over "replica" quality has won me over!

I saw the Jock Callander jersey on gamewornauctions.com just went for 800+!  Probably over 1,000 with fees and shipping costs. I was watching that one, but it went way out of my price range! 

Thanks! 

Edited by Ectohawk
Spelling errors

Trying to hunt down some Lake Erie Monsters jerseys. Looking to find a 56 Monsters practice jersey with the monster head. Also looking for any Tom Fritsche jerseys. 

Thanks

Looking for reasonably priced USA jerseys. Mostly the early to mid 90's and a blue 1996 world cup. I have a white world cup and everything recent already. Thanks in advance.

9 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

Looking for reasonably priced USA jerseys. Mostly the early to mid 90's and a blue 1996 world cup. I have a white world cup and everything recent already. Thanks in advance.

What size(s) are you looking for? Not that I had any to sell you. 

Edited by mfitz804

16 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

i believe @forzzaazzurri has a Rolston blue jersey, but it won't be cheap - if you want to subject yourself to a former Devils player

1 hour ago, HockeyMusic said:

i believe @forzzaazzurri has a Rolston blue jersey, but it won't be cheap - if you want to subject yourself to a former Devils player

His is really nice, I was never a huge Rolston fan and for the price tag I decided to pass. 

Mfitz im looking for anything 48-56 but would absolutely prefer 52, 54, and 56

49 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

His is really nice, I was never a huge Rolston fan and for the price tag I decided to pass. 

A blank size 54 or larger blue USA WCoH jersey (no NIKE barcode) is goona cost you $400, or more.  If it has the NIKE barcode and real 3" patch, at least $500.  Those sell quick and are hard to find.  I've seen the smaller sizes like 52 or below sell cheaper.  There is always the rare one listed cheap cause the person doesn't know what they have, you would have to check ebay daily for a few years and you might find one like that.  I have a bunch of them but they are all worn or issued.  But I have a few priced not much more than the $500 and they not only have the NIKE barcode but also the Meigray USA Hockey tagging.  

Edited by forzzaazzurri

1 hour ago, flyhighguys94 said:

I’ve been seeing a number of 52’s on eBay lately, but I assume you’re already looking over there. 

EDIT, I meant USA’s generally, not that style specifically. 

Edited by mfitz804

4 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

I have lots of USA jerseys for sale in my thread. Feel free to look, and shoot me a message.

I actually sent you a message before I even posted lol. Check your inbox pal 

4 minutes ago, flyhighguys94 said:

I actually sent you a message before I even posted lol. Check your inbox pal 

Sorry Kurt, I don't see it, though I might just be glossing over it. My inbox was full, so I cleaned it out a bit. Heading to bed, but I'll check again tomorrow.

10 hours ago, CJ Matthews said:

Sorry Kurt, I don't see it, though I might just be glossing over it. My inbox was full, so I cleaned it out a bit. Heading to bed, but I'll check again tomorrow.

Just sent another one.