16 hours ago, forzzaazzurri said:

A blank size 54 or larger blue USA WCoH jersey (no NIKE barcode) is goona cost you $400, or more.  If it has the NIKE barcode and real 3" patch, at least $500.  Those sell quick and are hard to find.  I've seen the smaller sizes like 52 or below sell cheaper.  There is always the rare one listed cheap cause the person doesn't know what they have, you would have to check ebay daily for a few years and you might find one like that.  I have a bunch of them but they are all worn or issued.  But I have a few priced not much more than the $500 and they not only have the NIKE barcode but also the Meigray USA Hockey tagging.  

Sending PM 

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a blue 1991-97 Leafs jersey?  Blank or properly customized, size 48.  Won one for real cheap but the seller canceled the order saying it was damaged and now I'm sad :(

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

You should say you want it anyway or say you want to see the damage because you might still take it, it could be it didn’t sell for as much as they wanted and saying it’s damaged.

Oh there’s definitely something shady going on. I’m sure there’s no damage. He probably just sold it outside of eBay. 

I’m actually more pissed because I stalked that thing incessantly for 10 days. Held off and then finally bid in the last minute. Was all excited. Waste of time. 

18 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Yea, I would say I want pictures of the damage.  If not, I would report him to eBay.  They always side to the buyer it seems.

You'd be going nowhere making that kind of report. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

You'd be going nowhere making that kind of report. 

Exactly. He refunded my money. I can’t imagine anything would come of it. I just won’t be dealing with him in the future. Total diick move to let an auction end with a winning buyer only to refund the payment and cry “damage”. Second time this has happened on a jersey I got at a steal. You took a bunch of pics of it, don’t give me that damaged crap. 

4 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Exactly. He refunded my money. I can’t imagine anything would come of it. I just won’t be dealing with him in the future. Total diick move to let an auction end with a winning buyer only to refund the payment and cry “damage”. Second time this has happened on a jersey I got at a steal. You took a bunch of pics of it, don’t give me that damaged crap. 

It would be one thing if he canceled your bid while the auction was active claiming the item was damaged. But after you won? That’s just bad form. 

On 12/3/2017 at 5:30 PM, forzzaazzurri said:

Are you looking for the material the word "Reebok" is stitched on to be navy or the word itself to be navy?  

White words on navy twill (or whatever it is). For a Buffalo jersey, if that helps.

The want: Japan red IIHF late 90s (with the white front and red rising sun logo). Size 48 or 52 MENS. 

The reason I capitalized "MENS": Found a size 48 on ebay from a seller who was not very knowledgeable in what he had. (He apologized, was sincere in not knowing in my opinion.) He did not post a photo of the 'W' tag, so now I have a jersey that while only a bit too short in the arms, only goes down to my belt line at the waist. 

I am willing to hang onto the jersey for collector purposes. It's a style I've sought for years. I will have it available for sale or trade if I can acquire one of the sizes I want.

Hey all, I am a fairly new collector of jerseys and I am looking for a few of my favorites. I am searching for an authentic Calgary Flames 1998-2006 Black alternate Horse Jersey and authentic 2003-2006 Flames Home Jersey (With the black "flaming C" and horse shoulder patches). I would prefer new condition but understand this is unlikely due to their age. If any of you know where to find one that would be awesome! Thanks, and happy collecting!    

Wants:

Always looking for authentic Calgary Flames black "horsehead" alternates

2004 flames cup patch jerseys (home preferably) 

I would prefer new condition but understand this is unlikely due to their age. Not concerned of size as long as its authentic. If any of you know where to find one that would be awesome! Thanks!  

Edited by Flamer

1 hour ago, Flamer said:

Hey all, I am a fairly new collector of jerseys and I am looking for a few of my favorites. I am searching for an authentic Calgary Flames 1998-2006 Black alternate Horse Jersey and authentic 2003-2006 Flames Home Jersey (With the black "flaming C" and horse shoulder patches). I would prefer new condition but understand this is unlikely due to their age. If any of you know where to find one that would be awesome! Thanks, and happy collecting!    

Any particular size or anything goes?

3 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Any particular size or anything goes?

Hey, as long as they are authentic I am not concerned of the size. My main priority is condition. And my main focus is on the Horse alt jersey. Thanks!

Need some Devils blanks. White especially but red as well. CCM, Koho or ProPlayer all work. Size 56 or maybe 58. Hoping for sub-$100 but we can talk.

Also need as many vintage red and green CCMs as I can find, home or road, 56 or 58. Non game worn preferred. I’ll actually pay a generous finder’s fee based on the purchase price for the vintage ones. 

Ok, looking for Koho Wings 44-48. Koho or Reebok/6100 Senators 44-48. Thanks.