Pretty sure everyone knows I’m the place to cash in blank, pre-Reebok, pre-Edge Devils in a 56, but every once in a while, I throw it out there.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jamie Benn - 
Kelowna Rockets - red and black (this is the only jersey that has no size preference
Dallas Stars (older) jerseys - Black or White (Premiere Replica - with stitched letters or CAN Edge, or Indo Edge) 
Team Canada 2008(2009?) World Juniors Jersey - any color and size
Team Canada 2012 IIHF Jersey (any color) replica or authentic - stitched lettering kit
Team Canada 2014 jersey (any color) replica or authentic - stitched lettering kit
2012 All Star Game - can be premier standard lettering or stitched - Premier or Edge, no preference
2016 All Star Game - can be premier standard lettering or stitched - Premier or Edge, no preference

Sizing (general sizing M to L)
Premier Replicas prefer L, but M are okay
Edges 50, 52, 54

Any help to find these would be greatly appreciated. I know a few will be very hard to find but I'm always searching!

Thank you !

Edited by ItsBennGreat

5 minutes ago, gwarjis said:

54-56 for edge 1 and 52-54 for everything else

Go look at CJ’s sale thread he has a few USA right in your wheelhouse. 

16 minutes ago, gwarjis said:

54-56 for edge 1 and 52-54 for everything else

I’ve got several Hawks available. 

34 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I’ve got several Hawks available. 

He’s a good guy to deal with also, despite being a jerk with the wrong allegiances.

;) 

Looking for a black NIKE jersey from the late 90's.  1998 Olympic teams used them, most of the '04 jerseys went to smaller mesh so those won't work for me.  I don't care about the team, just needs to be black.  The kind with the big mesh holes, used on the team Germany away jerseys or some practice jerseys, PM me or email me direct at forzzaazzurri@hotmail.com.  Here are some ref pics: 

2_m.jpg2_m.jpg3_m.jpg

4 hours ago, flyhighguys94 said:

Looking for a white 2015 All Star jersey. Size 54-60 would be fine. Blank or Voracek. 

Me as well 

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Did someone on this board buy my 2000 Brodeur All Star Jersey? Wanna sell it back to me?

Is that the blue one 

11 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Is that the blue one 

Goalie’s jersey...white with blue.

25085235537_de7e8e306a_b.jpg

Edited by mfitz804

4 minutes ago, cowboys said:

Yes it’s me that has that one 

Ok. If you’ve got any interest in selling it back, let me know!!

I'm looking for any blank EDGE 1.0's in a 46.  I have a number already but there are quite a few teams I don't have any of.  Really would like to find a couple Blackhawks Home 1.0's for Kane and Toews' rookie season.

Anyone hve any Team North America jerseys for sale. Home or away, doesn’t matter. Good with any sizes from 52 to 56

Does anybody have a Lowell Lock Monsters jersey that they’re willing to sell? I’m looking for a red one, size 54 or higher. Doesn’t matter to me if it’s game worn or a blank authentic. 

22 hours ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Anyone hve any Team North America jerseys for sale. Home or away, doesn’t matter. Good with any sizes from 52 to 56

I have one but it's already customized to Leetch. 

51 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

I have one but it's already customized to Leetch. 

Was hoping to have one done up as Matthews

21 hours ago, One Man Wolfpack said:

Does anybody have a Lowell Lock Monsters jersey that they’re willing to sell? I’m looking for a red one, size 54 or higher. Doesn’t matter to me if it’s game worn or a blank authentic. 

Jersey Baron has an authentic 6100 in size 54.

https://m.ebay.com/itm/LOWELL-LOCK-MONSTERS-AUTHENTIC-AHL-RED-TEAM-ISSUED-REEBOK-6100-JERSEY-SIZE-54-/112323202794?_mwBanner=1