It's been several years since I've seen any original IIHF patches available. The ones from RCS seem to be the only option.

That sucks since mine is from them...Can't seem to find any "real" patches on ebay..hunting for the Yzerman retirement night patch,75 year patch, Wings 75 year patch.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mission is to find a blank Canucks white skate jersey, size youth S/M. The adult size is too big for me, shame since that is easily found at the team store! I just got outbid on one today, and the only other one I saw was months ago, and it was customized wrong.

my impossibles are mostly the ones in my sig, size 52-56. and i recognize that they're all well sought after by a lot of people.

Well this may not be too rare a find, but does anyone know if the 2008 Winter Classic replica jerseys are sold anywhere? I know there are tons of fakes still on ebay, but I was looking for just a replica. I also understand 2008 "authentic" winter classic jerseys were never produced (authentic style). Thanks.

That sucks since mine is from them...Can't seem to find any "real" patches on ebay..hunting for the Yzerman retirement night patch,75 year patch, Wings 75 year patch.

They never made the Yzerman retirement night patch available to the public, and all the reproductions on ebay seem off. The patch they wore does not appear to have rounded edges, and all of the ones on ebay have rounded edges.

Those IIHF patches look like RCS reproductions too since they don't have the edge around it. I just got one for what will soon be my Parise WJC jersey, but now that I see it isn't the same as the ones they used, I'm not sure if I want to put it on my jersey or just leave it blank and hope a more accurate patch pops up eventually.
I would definitely add it to the jersey if you can get the edge embroidered onto the patch, but even without it, I would consider adding it on to the jersey. I am facing the same dilemma for a 05 WJC jersey.

I would definitely add it to the jersey if you can get the edge embroidered onto the patch, but even without it, I would consider adding it on to the jersey. I am facing the same dilemma for a 05 WJC jersey.

That's a good idea, I'll have to find a place that can do that, and then of course find the patch.

They never made the Yzerman retirement night patch available to the public, and all the reproductions on ebay seem off. The patch they wore does not appear to have rounded edges, and all of the ones on ebay have rounded edges.

Yep. But you can find better looking reproductions than others I've been told.

Yep. But you can find better looking reproductions than others I've been told.

I got one with the font that matches what the Red Wings wear. There was another seller at the time who had one with an incorrect, curved serif font.

I'll add the pre Edge Columbus jersey to my impossibles. Unless anyone out there has one they're willing to part with. Chances are slim though.

I'll add the pre Edge Columbus jersey to my impossibles. Unless anyone out there has one they're willing to part with. Chances are slim though.

Any preference on which one and what size? Also replica or authentic?

They were plentiful last year at this time when some of the outlet places were dumping there last stock of pre-Edge jerseys. It seemed like only the 3rd jerseys were rare back then when I picked one up. I think the problem is just that the team isn't that popular nationally, so your best bet might be Craigslist etc in the Columbus area - but I have seen them occasionally on eBay as well.

Any preference on which one and what size? Also replica or authentic?

I forgot the mention that it was the alternate of there's i'm interested in. it's have to large for replica and 54-56 for an authentic.

There is a guy in Edmonton selling a ProPlayer Authentic Columbus....but it has been vandelized with the Steve Heinze, 57

There is a guy in Edmonton selling a ProPlayer Authentic Columbus....but it has been vandelized with the Steve Heinze, 57

I forgot the mention that it was the alternate of there's i'm interested in. it's have to large for replica and 54-56 for an authentic.

Ah OK, was wondering since there is a Size 52 Alternate on Ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-COLUMBUS-BLU...id=p3286.c0.m14

Does anyone know where I would be able to find the white patch? Doesn't seem like they ever made it out to retailers and there don't seem to be reproductions either.

ottroger.jpg

The only time I've ever seen either version of the Roger patch is on gamers.

JeffB actually has both a white and a black in his collection. I have been looking for the patches myself but no luck, JeffB even sent me to where he originally got his.

How receptive is Icejerseys to also sending patches to get added to a kit.

I want to get my old school Canucks jersey with Lidster 3 but I also want to get the patches that go with it sewn on as well.

How receptive is Icejerseys to also sending patches to get added to a kit.

I want to get my old school Canucks jersey with Lidster 3 but I also want to get the patches that go with it sewn on as well.

If you send the jersey and the patches and include clear instructions of where to put it (photos work best) they will add them without adding to the cost of customization.

Does anyone know where it is still possible to buy replica 2008 and 2009 Winter Classic jerseys? I have been having a difficult time finding the REAL replicas and not the fake "knock off" versions all over e-bay. Thanks.

• TMLFAN locked this topic