I hope that's sarcasm.

Yup; I asked Brilliant! to do me a solid, and pick me up a patch from them (because they don't offer shipping to Canada)...so I gave him the hassle of making a paypal claim when it didn't show up...sorry Mike :blink:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So does anyone know of a place to get a Finland flag patch for the all star jerseys? I'm trying to get all the patches together for a 98 World All star that's becoming a Selanne.

I am looking for all Norway jerseys!

I especially want Thoresen, Vikingstad, Olimb brothers, Holtet, Holos and Tollefsen jerseys but will settle for anything really.

I want one of the jerseys from the 2006 era. One of those fancy swift ones! As well, an olympic jersey too.

Replicas are fine as well. I live in Norway but am from Canada so I like to have these here and "re-patriate" them, so to speak. It's fun collecting them!

I would check eBay every so often, sometimes they pop up. A seller that I used to get my flag and AS patches used to have a bunch but sold out some time ago.

I'll throw this out there, does anyone happen to have a lead on where I can find an NHL Shield patch used on the right bottom hem when Reebok manufactured jerseys between 05-07? I just noticed one of the jerseys I bought was missing it

Thanks!

Shandy

Did anyone on here win the Winnipeg Jets patch that was the only good one on eBay? My bid didn't go through, I'd gladly give you $10 for it.

I sent a message to ALTANHL last night, asking about the USA flag patches. I haven't received a response, so far.

I received a response from ALTANHL. They are also sold out of USA flag patches.

Looking for a Canadiens Barberpole jersey, replica or authentic, size Large/50+ :thumbsup:

pm sent

That mpz dude sells legit stuff. Everything. I'd go with him rather than hoping and praying that something can find its way through the picket lines up in Canada.

haha funny enough, I got 2 patches from him and also 1 from that other person. All 3 are slightly different. I will post pics tonight as I also need to find out which are the real ones. There are many small details I've noticed.

I need like thousands of others US FLAG patchs for all star jerseys I have most of the others I have looked on ebay and some other sites if any one gets a lead let me know thanks

Here is what a team issued one looks like. Notice the size of the cups and the shade of Blue used

2599261720104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2814351870104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

I need like thousands of others US FLAG patchs for all star jerseys I have most of the others I have looked on ebay and some other sites if any one gets a lead let me know thanks

Still searching here also for NHL AS USA flag patches. If i find them, i will post an update on here.

Still searching here also for NHL AS USA flag patches. If i find them, i will post an update on here.

Thanks more people looking the better

On your team issue Isles patches, which way do the stripes on 25 go, like this / or \ ? cant see them in your pic

i have ones that go either way

Here is what a team issued one looks like. Notice the size of the cups and the shade of Blue used

2599261720104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

2814351870104343728S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks for those images, but is that a recommendation of either one of the ones I posted? I can't really tell :P

So does anyone know of a place to get a Finland flag patch for the all star jerseys? I'm trying to get all the patches together for a 98 World All star that's becoming a Selanne.

Just in case anyone else is looking for these, I got a response from ALTANHL on eBay and they had them. I sent them payment through PayPal and they had them in the mail next day. I'll let everyone know when they show up.

• TMLFAN locked this topic