• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got in some Islanders 25th anniversary patches from mpz, with plastic on the back. These things are awesome. I can't wait to put them on some jerseys, and by "I" I mean Mike :P

I just got in some Islanders 25th anniversary patches from mpz, with plastic on the back. These things are awesome. I can't wait to put them on some jerseys, and by "I" I mean Mike :P

Nice! Just remember in the 96-97 season the Isles used kiss cut. Also Kenny Jonsson still wore 3 at that point in time and Kasparaitis was still on the team (for 20 games) :thumbsup:

just as an FYI, I've already confirmed with EPS they can do these jerseys properly with kiss cut and glacier twill

I don't know why, but I'm hesitant to use EPS. I hear a lot of good stories on here about them, but I also hear a lot of bad stories about how long it takes for them to do things, and if they get something wrong how they don't own up to it or won't fix it. There are certain things that I think I'll eventually have to use EPS for though, like Rangers Edge jerseys, cause it's impossible to find the nameplate material.

just as an FYI, I've already confirmed with EPS they can do these jerseys properly with kiss cut and glacier twill

Im not trying to scare you off from EPS or anything, but before I sent in one of my Flyers jerseys, I contacted Josh at EPS to confirm the specifics of my jersey (nameplate material, font, ect) with him. He told me they had everything they needed, but when the jersey was returned to me, everything was wrong. Wrong nameplate material, wrong numbers, wrong name font and wrong captain's C.

I have heard of some people getting the fisherman jerseys done correctly at EPS so Im not saying they will do it wrong, but in my experience, they really weren't true to their word. Id advise just asking around to see if people have gotten the exact same jersey done from EPS and ask how satisfied they are with the work done before sending in your own jersey

Not that this is at all an excuse but I've been told the reasoning for the Flyers' troubles is because of how hit-or-miss it is to find the fonts used on their jerseys. Someone had told me that there's no official licensing on the fonts they use AND they've used a couple different ones in the last few years so it makes things difficult.

That said however, when you include a picture of what you want and they still get it wrong, that's just unacceptable.

Not that this is at all an excuse but I've been told the reasoning for the Flyers' troubles is because of how hit-or-miss it is to find the fonts used on their jerseys. Someone had told me that there's no official licensing on the fonts they use AND they've used a couple different ones in the last few years so it makes things difficult.

That said however, when you include a picture of what you want and they still get it wrong, that's just unacceptable.

Very true this is why I am holding off doing up my Flyers jersey untill I find a place here in Canada or States that does them correctly for the years I have

Does Dangle make his kits using kiss cut? And was that on Wave AND Fisherman?

Yup his are kiss cut. And yes on both jerseys (I think...almost positive).

One of my friends is looking for a Team Sweden yellow jersey, 2xl or authentic, either blank or customized to (Kenny) Jonsson. He is also looking for the jersey Kenny wore when he played in Sweden on the Rogle BK or Rogle Angelholm. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

fwiw, the modell's (of all places) by the manhattan mall had team sweden edge jerseys on clearance the last time i was in there. iirc, they were around $40

the only thing is that i was in there around 2 months ago

fwiw, the modell's (of all places) by the manhattan mall had team sweden edge jerseys on clearance the last time i was in there. iirc, they were around $40

the only thing is that i was in there around 2 months ago

Thanks! I will tell him to give them a call. I honestly don't know if they are looking for that per se, but I will pass the info along!

yes, herald square and they were nike, not reebok. i meant that they were edge-cut, not actual edge jerseys

and they were definitely replicas and not authentics

Ok so I went to the Herald Square Modells, and they can go to hell for all I care. I went in and found 3 yellow Sweden jerseys on the $20 sale rack. 2 large and 1 XL. I bring them up to the register and they have no price tags on them cause somebody ripped them out, but I told them where I found them. The manager comes over and says that they're $75 a piece. As much as I insisted that I found them on the $20 sale rack and that the jerseys are OVER a year old, he wouldn't budge. Don't waste your time. As it is, the blue from the collars was bleeding into the yellow of the shoulders. Not worth the hassle.

ah, that stinks. sorry to hear that.

i could be wrong, but i want to say that they were originally 99.99, then they were reduced to 79.99, and then i had found them on a take 50% off the lowest ticketed price rack...although from what you're saying, they probably would have pulled the "they're not 50% off" card

Looking for the following Replica jerseys (or authentic I guess, those are just a little more pricy)

-Manitoba Moose Grabner Jersey

-Any Mike Fisher Jersey

-Edmonton Oilers Alternate jersey designed by Todd McFarlane (Pronger, Smyth, Comrie...not too picky)

-Sabres Red crossed swords jersey (Satan or Vanek)

-Islanders Fisherman Jersey

-Light Blue Thrashers Kovalchuk

-Original Wild Home or away jersey

Thanks for any help!

Looking for a size 56 Pre Edge Reebok Anaheim Ducks(Home Or Away) Preferably Blank, but I am not too picky.

Also, looking for a 56 Maple Leafs Gilmour(as long as he wore that style)

Ducks Authentics from 2001-2005. Also size 56. Home, Away or Third.

I have cash in hand, if you are looking to move.

Thanks guys, you are REALLY helping my collection.

Sorry to repeat here, but I am really looking for an authentic (48+)/replica (L+) NYI blue wave jersey with the circle crest. I would prefer it be blank and NWT, but tell me what you got! I have money now and would like to buy one of these before I spend my money :stickhndl:

• TMLFAN locked this topic