<_<

thanx to all that HAVE the chance to go to the store, but living in Indiana it's not worth the road trip.

all i wanted was a phone # to it so i could call to see what they had AND i could care LESS about leaf jerseys.

thanx AGAIN for all your help in obtaining the #!!

-_-

Ummm...

http://tinyurl.com/3vsvx7p

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<

thanx to all that HAVE the chance to go to the store, but living in Indiana it's not worth the road trip.

all i wanted was a phone # to it so i could call to see what they had AND i could care LESS about leaf jerseys.

thanx AGAIN for all your help in obtaining the #!!

-_-

Another unfortunate Indiana resident eh? At least you're somewhat near Indy.

:thumbsup:

yeah, but not close enough to toronto and that store!

<_<

Sorry Lakotta. Just curious, what teams are you interested in cause I can take a look over the weekend since I'm most likely heading in there for a jacket I saw.

On another note, I'm looking for an authentic 2003 NHL All-Star Western Conference sz 48-52 jersey in blank or Forsberg.

Sorry Lakotta. Just curious, what teams are you interested in cause I can take a look over the weekend since I'm most likely heading in there for a jacket I saw.

On another note, I'm looking for an authentic 2003 NHL All-Star Western Conference sz 48-52 jersey in blank or Forsberg.

:thumbsup:

pro authentics, size 56 or larger, no edge jerseys!

thanx in advance!

:)

Hey, update for everyone:

I took a trip to the Sports Centre store. Good news...found the authentics that Forsberg4MVP mentioned:

1. Koho Leafs blue in 52 and 58 (photo posted by Forsberg4MVP)

2. Koho Leafs white in 48. Some stains where the hanger is.

3. CCM Leafs white Alternate in 46 (photo posted by Forsberg4MVP). Has stains that look like dried blood (ketchup?) on front and back hem

4. Starter Rangers White (not sure what year)

5. CCM Leafs white in 48 with All-Star game patch and NHL2000 patch

I bought #5, and was a bit worried because Hockey Uniform database graphic shows Nike for that year, but then I found a bunch of gameworn pictures that show CCM is correct. Whew! Other than Sundin, any suggestions on who to customize with?

Hi All,

Wow, didn't think this store would generate so much interest as it really does look like a tourist trap at first glance, and it seems to focus on replicas. I think these might be the only authentics in the store, but I'll make another visit to confirm.

a) Yes, I was thinking Clark or Kaberle myself, unless someone has suggestions on a blue Nike 98-99 Leafs that I have with the Memories and Dreams patch.

B) I guess I got lucky, because I didn't know these 99-00's were in such short supply. Actually, I wasn't even sure that was the year until I got home and did some research. I was mainly interested in it because it was the one that fit me the best and I needed a white Leafs jersey.

c) The info I got from Yellow Pages is Toronto Sports Centre, 366 Yonge St., 416-977-7666.

d) I can most definitely go check out the Rangers for you tomorrow. Always happy to help out those on the forum. I'll PM you.

If anyone else wants anything, please let me know before noon tomorrow so I can make one trip. Fastest way is to email me directly at 2000golf1.8T@gmail.com

I hope I addressed all comments and requests...PM or email me if not.

There is a smaller 3inch size patch they have at SportsK

When I stumbled across it earlier this year I wondered who would ever want that. Now I know :P

That is the one disadvantage puttins patches on replicas sometimes. The patches dont fit where there supposed to go.

Looking for a 2002-2006 Canucks alternate jersey in size 48-52. Also Avs pre-edge jerseys of the same size, alternate would be nice. Pre-edge Canadiens jerseys same size, and Lightning pre-edge too. Mostly looking for the Canucks alternate though.

Looking for the following:

-Colorado Avalanche KOHO patch from the burgundy jersey

These as well. I dont know if they were made available to the public or not.

-NYI Al Arbour patch (I have seen reproductions, but I think the Isles may have sold these)

-NYI Bob Bourne NYI Hall of Fame patch

BobBourne.jpg

Looking for an authentic current Minnesota Wild home jersey is size 52 or 54. Open to Havlat, Backstrom or blanks.

Also looking for authentic current Blue Jackets alternate in same sizes, preferably blank.

Has anyone had embroidered crests made before? I am looking to make one crest and 2 shoulder patches for a project. Suggestions. Thanks guys.

http://dorholtcustomsports.com/hockey.html

I've had Dorholt make a few patches for me in the past.

I'm going to start my Christmas shopping early in hopes someone here might be able to help me out. I'm looking for a current red Minnesota Wild jersey, blank or Koivu, in 48, 50, or 52. Also looking for the red (maroon) Thrashers third, blank, in the same size range. And last, looking for an old-style Sabres jersey in blue, something around a size XL or 2X.

Any 1997-2007 replica uncustomized for under 20 bucks, but above all...

Buffalo Sabres - Black Goathead

Calgary Flames - Black Horse Head and 2003-2007 black C

Dallas Stars - Mooterus or Green jersey

Minnesota Wild - Green Jersey

Pittsburgh Penguins - Black and Vegas gold jersey

Washington Capitals - Blue or White eagle jersey

Nashville Predators - Navy

St. Louis Blues - Blue and White

Vancouver - Any except the blue and green

Phoenix - Brick red

Mighty Ducks - Any colour

Atlanta Thrashers - Navy blue T-bird

What was your cost on those?

I think it was only about $20-25 per patch (shipped). Pretty reasonable for a custom job that's done from scratch, IMO.

He'll probably run off yours and another dozen or so (or more), and sell them after the fact.

I requested one of these a few years ago, and he's had 'em for sale ever since - http://dorholtcustom...n75thpatch.html

Just email 'em if you have any questions.

Buffalo Sabres - Black Goathead

LOL, I just needed to point out, you do know its a Buffalo right? As in "Buffalo" Sabres? It's not a goat.

I have a white one, uncustomized, but I don't know if its the size you're looking for (I actually don't even know the size, but I think it's an Adult L). I'd probably look for more than $20 though.

So my main point is... Buffalo. Not goat.

LOL, I just needed to point out, you do know its a Buffalo right? As in "Buffalo" Sabres? It's not a goat.

I have a white one, uncustomized, but I don't know if its the size you're looking for (I actually don't even know the size, but I think it's an Adult L). I'd probably look for more than $20 though.

So my main point is... Buffalo. Not goat.

Dude, hate to tell you, but I think everyone knows its the Buffalo sabres, but just calls it a goat head because that's what it looks like. Same with the Buffa-slug jersey. :-)

• TMLFAN locked this topic