Looking for any North Dakota Fighting Sioux jerseys...PM me if you have any that you want to get rid of

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Avalanche blank Starter 54-56 possibly 52 depending on measurements

Customized Ricci Sharks Nike Avalanche

Forsberg Avalanche Nordiques

Joe Sakic Nordiques Avalanche KOHO 1st year Starter

Valeri Kamensky Devils Avalanche Nordiques 54-56

NJ Devils Pro Player

Chris Drury Starter Pro Player Koho Avs 3rd KOHO

Alex Tanguay Starter Pro Player Avalanche 3rd Koho

Well, I thought I had secured one of my grails: a black Kings CCM ultrafil. Unfortunately, it was lost in the mail. So now, I'm back on the hunt:

Kings black ultrafil (size 44,46,48)

So I am going through my blank jersey inventory to really get moving on some projects, and I come to my blank size 52 Edge 2.0 black jersey. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need to locate a "Remember the Spectrum" patch to turn it into a Mike Richards first captain jersey.

I KNOW there are a few floating around out there, just know it is going to a great home and will be used to commemorate a really cool event that I was personally there to witness...

I know I posted here before, but I just wanted to float this back to the top of the line...

Looking for...

Eric Lindros Dallas Stars jersey

Paul Kariya 93-96 style Ducks jersey

Derian Hatcher Stars jersey

06 Canucks jersey- any player

size 48,50... maybe 52

Thanks!

So I am going through my blank jersey inventory to really get moving on some projects, and I come to my blank size 52 Edge 2.0 black jersey. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY need to locate a "Remember the Spectrum" patch to turn it into a Mike Richards first captain jersey.

I KNOW there are a few floating around out there, just know it is going to a great home and will be used to commemorate a really cool event that I was personally there to witness...

I know I posted here before, but I just wanted to float this back to the top of the line...

I take it this is a rare patch? I don't mean to brag, but I've had one of these sitting in the plastic for quite some time. It's not something I'm looking to get rid of, as I'm a die-hard Flyers fan, so I want the patch, even if I'm not planning on using it on a jersey. I just had no idea it was so rare.

Not to be a downer, or to hate on Columbus or this logo specifically, but I was in a conversation on Twitter earlier about this very logo, and the ASG logos in general, and basically have come to the conclusion that the ASG logos haven't been any good since at least 2002 when the game was hosted in LA. The years since the logos haven't really shown much originality, and they almost all follow the same basic design, with the exception of the game in Ottawa, of the words "All Star" moving in an upward slanting direction from low left to top right. I think the ASG logos just aren't very creative anymore, and they really need to get better designers and go outside the box more than they are doing now.

I take it this is a rare patch? I don't mean to brag, but I've had one of these sitting in the plastic for quite some time. It's not something I'm looking to get rid of, as I'm a die-hard Flyers fan, so I want the patch, even if I'm not planning on using it on a jersey. I just had no idea it was so rare.

Can you post a picture of the one you have? I have heard there were two versions sold and if the one in plastic is the correct version, perhaps there is someone I can contact to have some made...

Can you post a picture of the one you have? I have heard there were two versions sold and if the one in plastic is the correct version, perhaps there is someone I can contact to have some made...

Sure thing, here ya go:

IMG_1473.jpg

I don't know if that is the one worn in the game though, below is the best picture I can find at the moment, and it looks like it has a bit more text.

richie_mrsnider.jpg

Right you are! I had no idea.

Here's a good close-up of the patch:

4094136_orig.jpg

I found it on this site:

http://www.gamewornhockey.com/the-spectrums-last-games.html

We need to find out who creates the patches for the Flyers, I imagine for events like this, they have a local company just do them, and only bring in National Emblem or similar companies for patches they plan to retail. Does anyone here know Derek Setylmyre? I have met him once before but if anyone has an organizational connection, I'd love to find out what local embroidery shop creates the on-ice patches in low quantities.

We need to find out who creates the patches for the Flyers, I imagine for events like this, they have a local company just do them, and only bring in National Emblem or similar companies for patches they plan to retail. Does anyone here know Derek Setylmyre? I have met him once before but if anyone has an organizational connection, I'd love to find out what local embroidery shop creates the on-ice patches in low quantities.

I dunno. I would imagine that the Flyers have a long-term deal with a company for the patches, so they don't pay the higher, regular customer rate for having patches created in low quantities. They probably have a contract. I'd also imagine that within that contract is something about not re-printing the patches for any unauthorized person.

Not saying it's not worth a shot, just saying that this is most likely going to be the end result, in my opinion.

Not to be a downer, or to hate on Columbus or this logo specifically, but I was in a conversation on Twitter earlier about this very logo, and the ASG logos in general, and basically have come to the conclusion that the ASG logos haven't been any good since at least 2002 when the game was hosted in LA. The years since the logos haven't really shown much originality, and they almost all follow the same basic design, with the exception of the game in Ottawa, of the words "All Star" moving in an upward slanting direction from low left to top right. I think the ASG logos just aren't very creative anymore, and they really need to get better designers and go outside the box more than they are doing now.

I agree. If you asked me to draw the 2000's patches from memory I wouldn't know where to start. But the 1990's patches, I distinctly remember the shapes, colors and other details. They seem to have a lot more personality and uniqueness than the newer ASG logos.

Looking for all the jerseys in my below signature....

PM me with anything you have...

Looking for the NHL shield patch that was beside the CCM patch on the back of NHL jerseys. The one I'm trying to replicate is from the Nordiques in the early 90's, so the letters 'NHL' run from the top left corner to the bottom right. I'm guessing it's about 1 - 1 1/4 inches. I don't have the Nordiques CCM shield patch either but have got one of another jersey that has a slightly dark blue background (Avalanche instead of Nordiques blue) and will do.

Everything NHL shield patch I see on ebay is over 2"

Willing to trade or possibly purchase one or more of these small NHL shield patches.

LF Rangers blank home vector jersey. Size 50 or 52.

Lundqvist, Leetch, Messier, or Graves blue liberty jerseys, size 50 or 52

Lundqvist Frolunda jersey 50 or 52

1999* World All Star Jersey in size 54

this style, blank (or customized I guess, but Im going to strip it)

4760_1999_peter_forsb.jpg

• TMLFAN locked this topic