im looking for either a ccm or reebok old white eagle road caps jersey with Ovechkin on it. Preferably with the A on the front too. I would love to get a reebok one from 2006-2007 but ccm from 05-06 works also. I am looking for a size medium, but large mite be do able if the price is right. please let me know if any of you guys have one or know where to find one. I've made it a mission to find one of these cuz i still love the look so much. SO HARD TO FIND in medium!

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need LA Kings jerseys any colore from 1980-1998. Please people if you have one laying around sell it to me.

looking for a 1993-06 Anaheim Mighty Ducks Authentic Jersey (with a player's name, preferrably Kariya)

and a huge longshot also looking for the Ducks Wild Wing jersey

these would be in sizes 48-52, thanks.

L or XL Green Connecticut Whale 2011-12 jersey - is it possible to find an authentic?

Rangers 85th authentic, blank, L or XL or authentic

Want to get both done up with Zuccarello!

Also looking for game worn Zuccarello anything

I know it's music memorabilia, but does anyone know where I could find a Maple Leafs style Tragically Hip jersey?

1_2e0c90f506bcbf4f7454b4fbd6a81f58.jpg

you might be in luck i think i saw one in a vintage clothing store i will go check this week

you might be in luck i think i saw one in a vintage clothing store i will go check this week

Sweet! Thanks squire, drop me a PM if you happen to find it / prices.

Can anybody sell me a Burger King jersey or know where I can find one off of ebay?

Not quite as obscure as some here...but I NEED a 2001 world all star authentic size 48. PM me with any leads, please.

Love seeing all the unique jerseys being hunted by everyone. Good luck to all. (and to me)

OOOOOOOHHHHHH, nevamind!!! Weeks of messaging back and forth with a guy on ebay and it arrived today! Not only new with tags, but still in the plastic. Can't wait to drop it off at Denver Athletic. A new Forsberg jersey will soon be born!

If the River City patch looks like their photo, it's a repro. (You can find plenty of those for less on eBay).

If the River City patch looks like their photo, it's a repro. (You can find plenty of those for less on eBay).

If it ended up me having to go with a repro, any tips as to what I should be looking for? I'm trying to not go that route, but it may be my best option. I really like how the jerseys looked that year with the two patches and the triple layer name. those patches had a lighter purple, right? Not like the royal purple they used after the chevy style?

I can refer you to a previous discussion on this topic a few months ago:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=4268&st=1840

I'll tell you, it seems impossible to find loose originals these days. Every repro I've seen looks different enough from the original that I don't want to use it. Originals do come up on eBay fairly often but they're always attached to jerseys that I don't want, and to buy it I'd end up having to pay way more for the whole jersey than the patch would be worth by itself. Wish I could be of more help to you.

I am looking for any Manny Malhotra Rangers Game Worn jerseys that are out there.

I particularly would like:

Any jersey from 1998-99

Any jersey from 2000-2001

Any blue pre-season

Any white regular season

Although those are my primary wants, I Will consider anything that you might have.

Been looking for a 95-96 Phoenix Roadrunners blue flame jersey size 52 for quite a while with no luck finding one. I have come across some replicas but no authentics.

Always looking for old IHL stuff and 91/92 - 96/97 Sharks size 48/52, especially the home version (white).

Anybody have a legit Kings 25th Anny patch available or have a lead as to where to get one? River City has them, but $15 for shipping is a killer!

Here are 2 of my patches, the one on the left is a reproduction (best one I have found) and the one on the right is legit.

016.jpg

Edited by DMadole

Looking for a Stanley cup 100th anniversary patch. If anyone has one to sell pm me.

If you are looking for the american version this one looks legit. You may want a second opinion, I'm just an ankle skater :blink:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stanley-Cup-1893-1993-Official-NHL-Commemorative-100th-Anniversary-Patch-/150845868574?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item231f1d4a1e

Wanted: NYR Authentic Vector Heritage Jersey Size 46

Thanks man. Can anyone tell me if this is legit?

I've got some authentics, I'll shoot you a PM. Let's all try and use the trading post for 'items for sale' as well as 'looking for' please, and save the patch thread to talk about the actual patches themselves.

Merci

Looking for an IHL 50th anniversary patch as well as the 1995 IHL all star game patch. If anyone could help me out with either of these, that would be awesome.

Hello all! Im looking for an Authentic Vintage Canucks Jersey.... the old skate logo/away jersey... pref from the 94 Finals.... if anyone has a Bure or Linden... say size 56... if they made them that size back then? Shoot me an email sstiggyATshaw.ca ... Thanks in advance!!!!

Looking for a New York Rangers (2000-04), KOHO 6100 Royal Blue or Navy Blue, size 58.

I have a customization project in mind. Please PM me. Thanks

• TMLFAN locked this topic