Seeing what's out there for 92-96 Pens CCM home used or new unimportant size 52 (absolutely no Jagr), maybe a current white 2.0 someone decided they no longer want 54-58, maybe even a 6100 in a 52 white as well. Establishing what's out there before I just go the J&J route.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for two jerseys: New York Rangers Home and Road early '90s replicas with the sewn CCM and logo on the tail...

2nvulgn.jpg

Mainly after the colour jersey just now. Preferably size Medium, if not Large will do. PM me prices at first because I'm rather short on cash atm and need to flog some old gear. Cheers!

Any bites? If I can't find any here I might have to just plump for a Small on eBay is all. The body's fine but I've got arms like an orangutan. ¬¬

Hello everyone. New poster here. Just got into jersey collecting.

Looking for two specific jerseys and hope someone could help me out:

Rangers winter classic authentic size 46-50

Don't care if it's blank or has name/ number

1996 USA world cup jersey. Any size and I don't care if it's home or away , blank or name/ number

Thx in advance

C'mon guys I am desperate to find a jersey I am looking for and haven't bought one in ages ;-) Take a look at my list below and help a Blackhawks junkie out :thumbsup:

I would do unspeakable things for a legit french version Cup anny patch

Only looking for an early '90s CCM Rangers White replica in Medium or Large now folks, thankfully I managed to persuade the guy on eBay who had a Road to post it overseas...

Don't know why people have a big deal with sending stuff over the Atlantic (both sides) - still gonna have a trip to the post depot either way. Maybe it's the effort of writing out the teeny-tiny Customs attachment...

Hello, I need help getting information about this patch. Did the Capitals ever wear it on the ice in the 2003-2004 season? I've never seen pictures of them wearing such a patch and didn't know one existed until a few days ago.

7528797872_485d2b44bb_z.jpg

If I recall correctly, the Capitals wore them for a game or two. They did not get League approval and were told by the NHL to remove them from their jerseys.

You're thinking of their 25th anniversary patch from 1998-99. That was the one the league told them to remove after a few games. I've never seen another anniversary patch on a Caps jersey until the 35th one a few years ago.

Vector NYR Heritage EDGE size 46. (sorry for the redundancy)

NYR Adam Graves Night warm-up jersey (white throw-back style)

NHLpatches.info lists that as not being worn in a game by the Caps (as others said) but what I found curious is the one listed on their site doesn't have the "All Time" banner across the top.

was_30.jpg

Speaking of patches and research, I was able to get a patch I never thought I'd find from Chris/xahlgoalie:

$T2eC16h,!%298E9s4l90J7BP8gGPCy0w~~60_35.JPG

A 100% legit Preds 5th Anny patch. I know there are a couple others here that like me have been looking for one for a while and I can say this is the real deal. Click the pic above for a larger shot, then compare it to this one from a Classic Auctions listing of a Scott Walker gamer and you'll see I'm right.

• TMLFAN locked this topic