• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2022 at 3:45 PM, TheMadHat said:

Looking for any and all Canucks 1995-97 Salmon Alternate game worn and/or issued jerseys. Player is pretty much irrelevant and will pay top dollar. 

Thanks. 

Here’s an authentic Salmon 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/750340211643086/permalink/5706751079335283/

• 3 weeks later...

Friends - hope all are well ...  looking for a Blackhawks Away (white) Edge 2.0 Vector Jersey.   Please message me if you have one for sale $$$$.  Thank you!

20 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

A size 56 Toews just sold on eBay for $900!! Made me consider selling my 52 for a split second 

You saw that it was a 2.0 from the 2010 season, in the players size and with the double layer twill on the fight strap possibly a Team Issued right? 

Not saying I think a TI is justified at that price but it makes me feel pretty good about my collection :)

2 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

You saw that it was a 2.0 from the 2010 season, in the players size and with the double layer twill on the fight strap possibly a Team Issued right? 

Not saying I think a TI is justified at that price but it makes me feel pretty good about my collection :)

Yes. Mine is also a TI vector 2.0 which is why I considered throwing mine out there if someone is willing to pay close to a grand! Lol 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Been looking for a Penguins navy blue 2011 WC Edge 1.0 in size 50 for years.

Doesn't need to be the WC (with the patch), will take blank or pretty much any player and willing to pay a more than fair price to finally end the search. 

• 1 month later...

hi forum, new user here!! what’s available in terms of authentic sandow sk at the moment?

(also should i link to like, a pastebin in my sig? i’ve got quite the list)