• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2009 World All Star Jersey in size 54

I think you mean 1999, right? :D

I think you mean 1999, right? :D

Gahaha yeah. Whoops. And poo on a 48, its from jerseysfortheshill anyways so I wouldnt even bid on it.

Looking for...

Eric Lindros Dallas Stars jersey

Paul Kariya 93-96 style Ducks jersey

Derian Hatcher Stars jersey

06 Canucks jersey- any player

size 48,50... maybe 52

Thanks!

Should have posted this about a month or so ago

I just sold a Lindros Stars jersey size 52

Hi guys. Does anyone know where I can buy a NJ Devils Pat Burns memorial patch? I ordered two from Stitches NJ in February, never received them, emailed again

asking them to ship the patches out, they said they would go out immediately, and here I am over a month later still waiting for patches from a place 2 hours north of me. Can't a man just complete his Elias away authentic in peace?

Edited by KevinBe

One jersey I'm looking for:

White Washington Capitals from 95-97(With the "Capitals" writing on the front), blank in either a medium or large.

Hope I don't come off as too much of a noob, I've just wanted one of these since I was a kid and I can't seem find any on ebay. Thanks guys!

Should have posted this about a month or so ago

I just sold a Lindros Stars jersey size 52

Nooo major bummer! Its at the top of my list for a reason and is near impossible to find... But let me know if you happen to stumble upon anymore!

One jersey I'm looking for:

White Washington Capitals from 95-97(With the "Capitals" writing on the front), blank in either a medium or large.

Hope I don't come off as too much of a noob, I've just wanted one of these since I was a kid and I can't seem find any on ebay. Thanks guys!

This one doesn't have the Capitals written on the front, but otherwise matches:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Washington-Capitals-Official-Licensed-CCM-Jersey-Adult-Large-/230786471734?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35bbf21736

Better off with this one, they did not have Capitals written on the front the year they made the finals so you could slap a 1998 Cup Finals patch on this one.

Better off with this one, they did not have Capitals written on the front the year they made the finals so you could slap a 1998 Cup Finals patch on this one.

I'm pretty sure it's a post-Y2K replica with the CCM logo on the back of the neck.

So I picked up an uncrested 1.0 Sabres-colored white jersey, and I was hoping I might be able to put a crest on it and make it look halfway decent. Anyone know where I can find a decent-looking crest? The ones on eBay are too small and the wrong shades of blue compared to the real ones. Is my only choice to strip the crest off a replica, and if so, anyone have any tips on how to do that since they're heat-pressed?

Does anyone know what this patch is that the Flames are wearing? Anyone have a better picture of it?

2110197770107003020S600x600Q85.jpg

Does anyone know what this patch is that the Flames are wearing? Anyone have a better picture of it?

I'm pretty sure that was from when the Flames honored Al MacInnis on February 27, 2012.

You can find a number of pictures here but it's tough to make out the patch in detail.

I believe this is the patch:

0Jw9U.jpg

Cool, Thanks.

Here's a good close-up of the patch:

4094136_orig.jpg

I found it on this site:

http://www.gamewornhockey.com/the-spectrums-last-games.html

So as I alluded to in the arrived thread, Pro League Authentics mentioned to me that they are trying to recreate the proper Spectrum patch, and he said they might get them as soon as next week, count me in if they are anywhere near looking like the game worn ones...

So as I alluded to in the arrived thread, Pro League Authentics mentioned to me that they are trying to recreate the proper Spectrum patch, and he said they might get them as soon as next week, count me in if they are anywhere near looking like the game worn ones...

Thanks for passing that along, I would be in for one! I am assuming it was the one worn by the Flyers and not the Phantoms one without the date?

Thanks for passing that along, I would be in for one! I am assuming it was the one worn by the Flyers and not the Phantoms one without the date?

I am fairly certain it is the one worn in the last Flyers game at the Spectrum, and the Flyers/Phantoms scrimmage. I will definitely check back in a little while as I have a few more jerseys I will be entrusting them with. They are a few bucks more than some other places, but I trust that they want everything done correctly.

I didn't really see a good place for this question, but I didn't figure it warranted its own thread.

I got a game worn jersey recently with a patch that was worn then removed, then put back on when the jerseys were sold. Problem is, they just pressed it on and didn't stitch it down. Now it's coming a bit loose in the corners and I'm afraid if someone pulls on the patch it will come right off. Is it acceptable for me to stitch the patch down, even though that's not the way it came? I presume they must have been sewn on for game use, and I'm not altering anything that you'd probably notice, but I wanted some second opinions before I did anything.

Hey guys need some help on deciding which one of these LABATTS CANADA CUP PATCHES look close to the real thing:

This $10 one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390390622532?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_993wt_926

or

This $30

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LABATTS-CANADA-CUP-PATCHES-RARE-WORN-ON-JERSEYS-/270976328666?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f1772a3da#ht_500wt_1160

It will be used for a 1991 Canada Cup jersey :thumbsup:

Okay thanks do the $10 is the one that locks just like the real thing, thanks for the picture.

Looking For a Los Angeles Kings 95-96 Burger King Jersey preferably in Small, Medium, or Large. It would be great if it didn't have a name or number and was a medium.

• TMLFAN locked this topic