Any LA Kings jersey from 1986 - 1991 small or big block CCM only.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mellow:

just found this in the closet..real or not?

:unsure:

Here is a little patch guide to help people out in the future, authentics on top, replicas on the bottom.

The Preds is pretty easy to see, much bigger, sparkle thread all around it and a completely different shade of yellow.

For the JB patch, you can see the authentic is a little bigger (roughly 4.75" across), has a thicker border and the dog collar doesn't connect on the side closest to the B. The background of the replica also has a pattern that goes in a perfect slant like this \

the authentic background is almost flat but with a very slight pattern. hope this helps!

205aamx.jpg

Looking for a 2011 ALL STAR jersey-Team Lidstrom (blue) size 50 or 52...blank preferred

Looking for a 2011 ALL STAR jersey-Team Lidstrom (blue) size 50 or 52...blank preferred

Someone mentioned this before..isn't it strange for a Hawks fan to buy a Team Lidstrom jersey? ;)

one down, one to go. got my 96 USA world cup jersey but, missed out on Rangers WC authentic.

its a 96 USA white replica with Richter on the back. Good enough for me!

Still looking for Rangers WC authentic tho...preferable size 46 -50

Locked in on the Pens, now i am looking for some Capitals edges. Size 52 and larger. Would prefer to trade. Also been looking for a Ovie rookie jersey, home or away.

Anyone have a tampa bay lightning seasickness jersey kit?

Anyone have a '96 alternate lightning jersey? :( please

There is one on ebay for 180 if you want to pay that much.

still looking for a rangers starter liberty in either a 48 or 52.

Does it have to be blank?

Just wondering, what do you call the white material that's used for patches? Too sturdy to be sports twill I thought.

Never mind, it's starched twill, I'm an idiot.

34pe7f4.jpg

Looking for an AUTHENTIC Chicago Blackhawks EDGE jersey from the year they wore the WWW patch. Would take a red or white...size 50 or 52...54 if necessary...prefer a blank but would take any player if I had too...PM me with any help...Thank you

I'm looking for a Jordin Tootoo Game worn Predators Blue Third Jersey. 2009-10 or 2010-11 If anyone ever comes across one for sale please let me know.

Also.. Looking for Team issued blank Preds Blue Third Jersey. size 52 or 54

Sup folks, looking for a Habs CCM replica (anything pre-550). A colour or white. Not too fussed on the overall quality because I'm not looking to spend a ton, as long as it's fair to good and the CCM tag is in good condition. A 'M', 'L' or 'XL' but preferably a Large. Drop me a PM, cheers!

I've been looking desperately for a Vancouver Canucks CCM jersey from around 2003. Authentic would be nice. Either blank or with 44 Bertuzzi. (Home or Away).

What size are you looking for, and does it have to be CCM/Koho? There are a few Reebok 6100's (used from 2005-07) on eBay. It's the exact same jersey except for the logo and neck tag (and slightly different NHL shield), and Bertuzzi still played for Vancouver in 2005-06.

• TMLFAN locked this topic