I know it's a stretch but I am looking for a Salomon Canucks jerseyfrom 95-96 season

Size 52 - 56

Hook a brother up!

Thanks

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a Philadelphia Phantoms/Adirondack Phantoms jersey, preferrably pre-EDGE size 56, or am EDGE 58+/60. Blank or customized.

Looking for IIHF jerseys. Replica size XL or Xxl. I like the swift jerseys so if anyone has anything in 58 or bigger let me know. Any country, blank or customized/game worn doesn't really matter.

It's worked for me before, so I'm throwing it out there again. Looking for pre-EDGE New Jersey Devils jerseys in size 56. Condition is important, manufacturer, color, and whether it's customized or blank are less important. Let me know what you've got!

Edited by mfitz804

Anybody have a chewed up Road Black Bruins jersey from 1989-1995 (any size) that has salvageable crest / shoulder patches?

Cheers!

First off, sorry if this is in the wrong spot. I am new here.

I am looking for a patrick kane medium winter classic jersey without the winter classic patch (incase they use the jersey as a third jersey like the last winter classic jersey). They are $180ish at some places it seems. I want to make sure im not missing out on anything, like how come they are $208.90 on this site?

Thanks.

Looking for:

Rangers Authentic Heritage EDGE 1.0 jersey with the retired numbers and 85th patch.

Any size between 46-52 and with any player (Preferably Gaborik, McDonagh).

2011-2012 NHL All-Star Game blue (Team Lidstrom/ Team Chara) authentic jersey in 46-52.

Prefer blank or Gaborik but, will take any player. Would also be interested in a replica Gaborik.

Thanks guys & happy holidays

Looking for an early 2000 late 90s avs dark jersey. Already have a line on one but not sure if it's a good deal At 120$, same ffor an old might ducks dark jersey.

I also need a blank authentic 92' ish dark pens jersey, like they wear as a third now

Looking for:

Special Rangers Blue "New York" Jersey in 48 worn only once (October 7th, 2001) as a special tribute following the 9/11 attacks. Honestly not sure if it's even possible to find this so would consider other sizes.

Rangers authentic White Liberty Jersey in 48R.

Thanks guys

Looking for:

Special Rangers Blue "New York" Jersey in 48 worn only once (October 7th, 2001) as a special tribute following the 9/11 attacks. Honestly not sure if it's even possible to find this so would consider other sizes.

Rangers authentic White Liberty Jersey in 48R.

Thanks guys

Your best way to get one of those is to find a KOHO authentic and alter it to that version.

Your best way to get one of those is to find a KOHO authentic and alter it to that version.

Actually, you could use a Reebok 6100 jersey as well. The patch on the back was actually CCM on those specialty jerseys, although they were using koho that season on their dark uniforms.

What about the NHL shield? It would be different in a Koho and a Reebok. Though I don't know if that matters and he'll have to alter it also anyway...

Edited by jolmari

What about the NHL shield? It would be different in a Koho and a Reebok. Though I don't know if that matters and he'll have to alter it also anyway...

Forgot to mention that. The koho NHL shield is embroidered, while the Reebok nhl shield is a patch. Some Reebok 6100's have the embroidered shield under neath the reebok patch.

Looking for Authentic 91-92 TBTC jerseys. Must be size 52 or larger (but let me know if you have a 50 or 48). Need the following:

Leafs TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Clark/Gilmour (Not sure if Gilmour actually wore this as he came in halfway, would need confirmation)
Red Wings TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Yzerman/Fedorov
Black Hawks TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Chelios/Roenick/Belfour/Other players may be considered
Rangers TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Messier/Leetch/May consider other players
Canadiens TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Roy

If the current owner is interested in moving the 1961 Pittsburgh Hornets road gamer that was sold by Frozen Pond auctions in April please get in touch with me. I'm prepared to make a more than fair offer.Hornetblueholygrail_zpsc17536cf.jpg

Leafs TBTC (91-92) - Blank or Clark/Gilmour (Not sure if Gilmour actually wore this as he came in halfway, would need confirmation)

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1991_92_Doug_Gilmour_Maple_Leafs_Game_Worn_Jersey_Turn_Back_The_Clock-2084-64.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toronto-Maple-Leafs-TBTC-Authentic-CCM-Jersey-Ultrafil-48-Pro-Fight-Strap-1992-/191448627015?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2c933a3747

They wore the TBTC's in their last game of the season - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzf2TtcnkwI

And while not shown, Dougie's game log shows he was playing - http://www.hockey-reference.com/players/g/gilmodo01/gamelog/1992/

I've been hunting for a pic of Gilmour rocking the TBTC...if anyone has a pic, please share :thumbsup:

Edited by slimcutta

• TMLFAN locked this topic