• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks!

I'm new around here having only fairly recently gotten into the hobby.

I'm looking for either a Sakic Avalanche '01 to '07 3rd jersey or a blank one (KOHO). I'm not too fussy on size but would prefer 54ish or smaller.

If you are thinking about getting rid of yours let's chat.

Thank you!

Edited by cferneyh

Newbie here fellas, Looking for the following jerseys in a sz 52/54 that I can't seem to find w/o having to give up a kidney for: home Edge 1.0, 2.0, or Indo Ryan McDonagh with or w/o the Captain C, open to any home, WC, or alt Blackhawk jerseys, and a blank or player customized Predator spicy mustard and black alt made by Koho.Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

Edited by matty_ice27

Looking for Curtis Joseph and/or Brendan Shanahan jerseys. First priority would be Blues for both, but any of their other teams are also of interest.

Others:

Detroit Red Wings Winter Classic authentic (2009 or 2014 - preferably customized)

Calgary Flames red or white RBK 1.0 (blank - wanting to turn this into a Joseph)

Sizes 52-56

Thanks!

I have a navy blue Shanahan Whaler CCM Replica from like 95, with the Captain C, it is sz 54..DM me with your email for pics

Edited by matty_ice27

This one.

"Due to some less than upfront activity that has gone on lately in the Trading Post forum, we have taken some steps and will be implementing some rules to insure that the forum maintains its purpose here on the IJBB.

The first and most important change that has occurred is the fact that our new member ranking system will affect posting eligibility. All newly registered members, and older members who have made less than 25 valid posts are now part of our newest rank called 'Ankle Skaters'. Ankle Skaters will have some limitations on the IceJerseys BB, including the inability to start a new topic in the Trading Post forum. This is intended to insure a member has some familiarity with the IJBB community and vice versa before attempting to sell stuff. In addition we hope it will limit spam from 1-time posters who end up getting banned anyway.

Upon attaining 'Rookie' status at 25 qualified posts, and having also been a member of the IJBB for a minimum of 15 days, these members will be able to have full rights within the Trading Post..."

Not yo mention, you posted something you have in "The Wantlist", which is an oxymoron of sorts.

Edited by mfitz804

Be that as it may, them's the rules. Go check out the NHL sub forum, lots of good conversation going on in there and you'll be at the proper number of days/posts in no time.

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showforum=14

Plus you build trust, which will make more people comfortable with buying from you or trading with you.

Well this sucks, I'd really prefer not to just do some useless posts just so I can get to the good stuff, I have lots of good stuff to contribute ie trade/sell

Well, the useless posts simply to bump up your count is also frowned upon 'cause it means you're not here to contribute as a member - you're just looking to sell your wares.

That said, I've already dealt with you through ebay and you were a good guy to deal with.

Also, by the looks of it, you're a serious collector, and likely not here to simply cut and run.

If you're just here to sell and have no intention of contributing, just post your stuff on ebay and members will easily find you, and then if youz wanna work out a deal direclty, do 'er to 'er.

If you're here to stay and actually want to join the community, you'll hit 25 easily, no fuss, no muss.

Fair enough?

And if the later applies, welcome :D

Hey everyone.

Im looking for a tampa bay lightning authentic storm jersey. I have a 800 dollar bounty on one.

Please hit me up if you have one for sale. Thanks!!!

Looking for the following ...

• Vintage Purple (Forum Blue) LA Kings Edge 2.0 Jersey in a Size 58G Goalie Cut - Blank or Properly Customized with #32 QUICK
  • Chicago Blackhawks Red or White Edge 2.0 Jersey with Reebok Workmark (already have Vectors) in a Size 58G Goalie Cut

Looking for a real Predators 5th ann patch. PM me

Does anyone know where to find a front crest to an authentic Lightning jersey? I am in need of two of them 96-99 Era and 2001-04 era.

I am also looking for shoulder patches for the same style jerseys for 2 authentic jerseys.

• TMLFAN locked this topic