• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting out another call for New Jersey Devils Ultrafil jerseys in size 56 or 58 ONLY. Original red and green or current red and black, home or road. Blank are generally preferred but players I don't already have would be ok too.

Whatcha got??

Any help locating the following jerseys would be greatly appreciated. Willing to make a serious offer if I can find any of the jerseys listed below. I want them mostly for the style, so player doesn't matter. Can be either game-worn or game-issued.

• Anaheim 2014-15 20th Anniversary Throwback
  • Arizona 2014-15 Kachina Throwback
  • Boston Bruins 2011-12 Winter Classic
  • Calgary Flames 2010-11 Heritage Classic
  • Chicago Blackhawks 2008-09 Winter Classic/Alternate
  • Chicago Wolves 2013-14 Alternate
  • Erie Otters 2014-15 Alternate
  • Lake Erie Monsters 2012-13 Frozen Frontier
  • LA Kings 2013-14 Stadium Series
  • NY Rangers 2010-11 Alternate
  • NY Rangers 2011-12 Winter Classic
  • Rochester Americans 2012-13 Frozen Frontier
  • University of Michigan 2014-15 Hockey City Classic
  • University of Michigan 2010-11 Big Chill
  • Windsor Spitfires 2010-11 Alternate

Any help locating the following jerseys would be greatly appreciated. Willing to make a serious offer if I can find any of the jerseys listed below. I want them mostly for the style, so player doesn't matter. Can be either game-worn or game-issued.

• Windsor Spitfires 2010-11 Alternate

Follow this group on Facebook...

Minors, Juniors and College Game Worn Hockey Jersey Collectors

There's a guy who just posted that he has ~60 Spitfires jerseys for sale at the moment, he might have one that you're looking for.

Only looking for gamers/GI? No authentics?

Follow this group on Facebook...

Minors, Juniors and College Game Worn Hockey Jersey Collectors

There's a guy who just posted that he has ~60 Spitfires jerseys for sale at the moment, he might have one that you're looking for.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Only looking for gamers/GI? No authentics?

Yes, only GW/GI. Otherwise, I'd probably be making about 10 seperate purchases from JerseyBaron ;)

Rando non-jersey request: Any beat up old sticks that can be shipped to the mid-west on the cheap? I'm thinking about cutting one in half to hang two jerseys up in my new mancave. The local sporting goods stores (and Craigslist) aren't helping.

Go to a local arena. Sticks break every day, and you could score some for free

Edited by AlereFlammam

How about a Ducks Koho Alternate in size 56 like this one (picture is the replica, I want authentic):

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/Scott_Niedermayer_Anaheim_Ducks_Alternate_Replica_Jersey-6105-152.html

I'm looking for a few different jerseys, hopefully someone can help me out!

- Florida Panthers authentic Reebok 6100 size 48 or 50 (Blank would be ideal. I'm not experienced in stripping jerseys)

- Detroit Red Wings authentic Reebok Edge size 50 (Blank)

- Anaheim Ducks authentic Reebok Edge size 50 (Blank)

I've seen a few customized on Ebay, but like I said, I know nothing about stripping.

Thanks All!

Looking for a Blues jerseys to make a home and road Brodeur. I would accept:

- Last year's EDGE jersey, size 58+ or 60

- CCM/6100 that had the same general color scheme, size 56 or 58.

If its a white CCM, offer it to AngeloS76 first as he posted his request first.

Thanks!

Edited by mfitz804

Looking for a blank 1998 or 1999 NHL All Star jersey....either a size 48, 50 or 52...54 if necessary....

Would like the 1999 with the Tampa All Star patch but would take the '98 and strip it...

Blank or properly customized Amonte....but I would take one that has another player to strip it(at a reasonable price )

Thank you

I'm looking for a New York Rangers Winter Classic jersey... replica or authentic.. sizes small-medium or 46-50

I'd prefer Stepan Rupp or Lundqvist

But I'll also take blank or another player that I could strip and customize

Edited by Acolv

Anyone willing to swap Coyotes Pro Player Alternates? I have a 56 and I'm looking for a 52 or 54.

Hi all,

have you any game jersey to sell the czech player Cechmanek, Dopita, Petr Leska or slovak player Somik - czech league, mirron league and other?

Or jersey czech team Zlin.

Thanks your bild.

If the current owner of the 1961-62 Gene Ubriaco Pittsburgh Hornets blue, No. 24, jersey sold in Frozen Pond's April, 2014, auction is interested in dealing, I'm willing to offer double what the jersey originally sold for.

• TMLFAN locked this topic