Legend has it, there is a member of this forum who is hoarding Blackhawks TBTC jerseys...If you are out there, and you are bored of your Belfour, I would really (really really really) like to have it.

[url=http://s76.photobucket.com/user/grenieradam/media/Reference%20Photos/meme2014198454_zpso82tkmec.jpg.html]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j18/grenieradam/Reference%20Photos/meme2014198454_zpso82tkmec.jpg[]

It's gonna cost you for this one

http://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/311484473024

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna cost you for this one

http://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/311484473024

Funny thing is, he originally listed it at $200. I saw it and immediately sniped it (whilst giggling).

I get a message 3 minutes later...Refunded payment, meant to list it at $499. Needless to say, I was a tad pissed.

If it was a size 52 and not missing the 75th patch, I'd buy it at $499...need to practice restraint here.

Funny thing is, he originally listed it at $200. I saw it and immediately sniped it (whilst giggling).

I get a message 3 minutes later...Refunded payment, meant to list it at $499. Needless to say, I was a tad pissed.

If it was a size 52 and not missing the 75th patch, I'd buy it at $499...need to practice restraint here.

It's JFTW so I'm not surprised you got jerked around there. Honestly, $500 usd is nuts for any jersey that is not a gamer. Hold out for something in the $300 range

It's JFTW so I'm not surprised you got jerked around there. Honestly, $500 usd is nuts for any jersey that is not a gamer. Hold out for something in the $300 range

I'm not a big fan of JFTW at all...his packaging is horrific...who folds a jersey like a t-shirt! I've asked him before to fold them proporly and last time, he just threw it in a box...didn't fold it at all...lol. unreal.

He always seems to have the rare stuff that I need so it's frustrating.

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

How come he's allowed to do that? Could you report him or something?

I remember someone here snagging an authentic Red Wings jersey for something like $15, and that seller didn't cancel the transaction even though that's most likely also a mistake.

And like J4TW even made a mistake.

BS

^ If you are referring to the current model, these are available at various on-line sites. Currently the best price I've seen is at River City Sports- with their November 40% off promotion (ending soon), it would be USD $180.

WANT: GAMEWORN - Olli Jokinen; Ilya Bryzgalov, or Darius Kasparaitis. (will consider equipment from jokes or bryz). Thanks

Have Traders if you'd rather do that: - Photos on my site

-Yanic Perreault Montreal Canadiens

-Olli Jokinen St. Louis Blues (GI/Warm Up)

Edited by jokinen12

How come he's allowed to do that? Could you report him or something?

I remember someone here snagging an authentic Red Wings jersey for something like $15, and that seller didn't cancel the transaction even though that's most likely also a mistake.

And like J4TW even made a mistake.

BS

He's probably not allowed to do that but I'm not 100% sure.

I'm not one to stir the shyt pot. Mistakes happen. I'm not a fan of J4TW but he always seems to have rare stuff I want. I don't want to risk being blocked if he has quality.

It's always bitter sweet when I win something of his because I know it's going to arrive folded like a T Shirt right down the crest...or tossed in a box unfolded.

For a guy who sells quality high dollar jerseys he has no respect for the collector.

The fact that he shills his auctions doesnt sit right with me either. I've learned never to bid on his stuff until the final 7 seconds.

Anyone out there have a spare CCM fight strap they don't need?

Hit me up, thank you.

*Found one!*

How the hell did you do that? I've been looking for two fight straps for years!

Two words...Dingle...Bears.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=401016634546&alt=web

Look no further!

They'll do for what I need...

$40 jersey with a cut strap...who cuts a strap in the fist place!!!

Now actively seeking:

1) NJ Devils Ultrafil jerseys, home or road, vintage or current colors, size 56-58. Prefer blank but customized is OK also.

2) NJ Devils authentic practice jerseys, either pre-EDGE 56-58 or EDGE 58+. Any and all colors.

Thanks!!

Didn't I have a tutorial for fight straps at one point? I could have sworn I did.

I ran a search this afternoon...didn't see one. I will check further back...

Anybody out there have a Cosby neck tag? one without the web address on the bottom. Thanks!

• TMLFAN locked this topic