Looking for this leafs winter classic front jersey crest:

image_zpszicbaqmo.jpeg

One from an authentic would be preferred but I'd take one from a replica

This guy's selling a ton of replicas starting at $10...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=311567741933&alt=web

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still need a vintage red/green road Ultrafil Devils jersey. Prefer size 56, but I have opened up to 54's as well.

And I know you boys have them. Who doesn't want theirs?

I'm looking for a red air-knit Montreal Canadiens replica jersey in size large (this would complete my collection of the original six teams). I preferably want a Koho, but the CCM counterpart model would be fine as well. A vintage lace-up version by CCM would be cool, but probably too expensive because they're less common. No Reebok.

Edited by Forged in Steel

I'm looking for a Quebec Nordiques 1991-1995 authentic jersey (blue or white) in size 52 (56 could be ok...).

Does anyone have something to show me?

This guy's selling a ton of replicas starting at $10...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=311567741933&alt=web

Thanks! Let's hope the child sizes match the size of the regular ones. For $10 it's not much of a risk if it doesn't work out. Edited by AlereFlammam

The guy is also shill bidding me.

The account he used has 100% bids with his main selling account.

Wow really? Reminds me of someone we all know. Let him eat it and bid at the last few seconds on another one :)

Now he's driving the price up again with a third account.

1. C***v 154 feedback - 100% bid rate

2. E***h 23 feedback - 100% bid rate

3. W***i 1090 feedback - 76% bid rate

Now he's driving the price up again with a third account.

1. C***v 154 feedback - 100% bid rate

2. E***h 23 feedback - 100% bid rate

3. W***i 1090 feedback - 76% bid rate

Just stop bidding man. Do it at the last seconds.

I do the same if I bid on J4TW...always wait for 5 seconds left.

I'm re-adjusting my Devils collecting focus to include more stuff. As such, I am in the market for any cheap-ish size 56 or 58 CCM, Koho, ProPlayer or Reebok 6100 blanks (or previously stripped if not a disaster), both red and white. Not really looking to strip but if you have customized ones that are inaccurate or that you aren't looking for a lot of money for, I could possibly be persuaded. Not looking to spend a lot, more like if you have one you just want to get out of, mfitz will take it.

I'm looking to make specific players, so I would also be interested in properly customized ones as follows:

Red: MacLean, Elias

White: Brodeur, Stevens, Daneyko, Elias

Not looking to spend a ton of money, if yours is priced above $200 its probably out of my range.

As always, I am also still after size 56 or 58 Ultrafils, vintage or current colors, blank or customized.

Edited by mfitz804

I am looking for a beat up White Red Wings Authentic UltraFil or Air-Knit CCM jersey, Size 52-56. It doesn't have to be in great condition as I am planning on using this jersey for a project. The jersey doesn't even need to be an actual Red Wings jersey, just the same style as they use. I prefer blank, but it doesn't really matter if it is customized, as I will just strip it anyway. Stain, cuts, pulls, do not matter - just looking for authentic, but cheap.

Here is an example: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CCM-Detroit-Red-Wings-Vladimir-Konstantinov-Authentic-Jersey-Size-54-/201528814475?hash=item2eec0dab8b:g:DKYAAOSwPc9WzIqz

This would have worked perfect if I was looking for one at that time.

Thanks!

Wasn't aware the ultrafil's went this small so will add another wanted:

sz 44/46 '92 Barberpole Blackhawks

To any senators fans, i found a kids sized jersey from 90s... happy to pass along to good home, PM me

Edited by Sitdown

Black Pens 2.0 preferably vector. Anybody?

I received an email yesterday that RCS is having a 50% off sale on everything. Not much left as far as jerseys, but they did have some black Pens 2.0's available. Probably wordmark, but I'm sure someone here has a vector patch for you.

• TMLFAN locked this topic