6,527 posts in this topic

I know it's a long shot but,

Looking for a 1991 All-Star Game Campbell Conference (white) in size 52 or larger prefer blank but would consider any player

Thanks

Still looking for a Team North America Black in a size 52. Willing to trade or Paypal. 

On 9/25/2017 at 5:44 AM, vadarx said:

A new/old request for a new page on the want list thread:

Looking for a blank white 'hawks 1.0. Size 54-56

Grandstand still has 2 or 3 white 1.0s left. I just bought their last 50, but I think at least one of the other ones is a 56. They're still at full price, $250, and they won't budge on it.

And, on that note, I will post about my own ongoing search for any Blackhawks Edge 1.0s, size 46 or 50.

This isn't so much as a want, more like a need. I need this jersey in my life:

1987-95 Washington Capitals Road Red Jersey size 52-56.  Either blank or properly customized.  I don't really care with with player, just was long as it is correct.

Looking for a blue (Canucks) vector patch to slap over a word mark. Anybody? 

Not that I am close to buying anything but what's a fair market value on a green Whalers authentic? Because, well ... I just want one badly. 

On 10/25/2017 at 6:34 PM, Chazberg said:

Grandstand still has 2 or 3 white 1.0s left. I just bought their last 50, but I think at least one of the other ones is a 56. They're still at full price, $250, and they won't budge on it.

Is this it? https://www.grandstandsox.com/product/chicago_blackhawks_edge_white_authentic_jersey

17 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Not that I am close to buying anything but what's a fair market value on a green Whalers authentic? Because, well ... I just want one badly. 

What year are you talking? 

I bought a 1991-92 off eBay a LONG time ago and paid under $300. A few years later, after looking forever for a white version I was able to buy one from a member on here and if my memory serves I paid close to $400, shortly after I got it the seller asked if they could buy it back.  

They don't come around very often so plan on paying up 

40 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

What year are you talking? 

I bought a 1991-92 off eBay a LONG time ago and paid under $300. A few years later, after looking forever for a white version I was able to buy one from a member on here and if my memory serves I paid close to $400, shortly after I got it the seller asked if they could buy it back.  

They don't come around very often so plan on paying up 

The year really doesn't matter. Regardless of year, I'll find a goalie whose name and number I'd want on it. I'm keeping my options open too, I'd settle for some no-name goalie gamer. Looks like this will be my big search for the coming year. Hopefully I can get one for under $400 and get Keener to do it up right. 

Looking for a blank 1996 Western    Conference Purple All Star Jersey size 52-56. 

On 11/4/2017 at 11:39 AM, Dr_Puck said:

The year really doesn't matter. Regardless of year, I'll find a goalie whose name and number I'd want on it. I'm keeping my options open too, I'd settle for some no-name goalie gamer. Looks like this will be my big search for the coming year. Hopefully I can get one for under $400 and get Keener to do it up right. 

For reference, I know a member on here (not going to say who) recent got an Authentic White Francis jersey for $425.  It was properly customized which adds to the price, but the Green always sells better than the White.

On 11/4/2017 at 0:48 AM, TheKevinShow said:

Yes, but as I told vadarx, since they're a mom and pop shop it might be hard to specify that you want the 1.0 in an online order. They're hanging on the wall in the same rack as Indo Edges, so it's the type of thing that would be easier to do in person or over the phone.

Looking to complete a Trevor Linden collection... I have a couple Canucks Linden jerseys and am now looking for the following...(Size 52 preferred but will consider 48.)

- NY Islanders blue 1998-99 CCM.

- Washington Capitals white CCM eagle logo 2000-2007. (Currently have an offer on eBay but not confident.)

- Washington Capitals black Koho 2000-2007.

- Montreal Canadiens red Pro Player (99-00) or Koho (00-01). White may be acceptable. 

Edited to keep current as of Nov. 7/17

Edited by Van67

I've been looking for a Bowling Green jersey from their 80s/90s CCHA era, with the conference patch. Please reach out if you have one you could part with or have a lead on where I could land one. Any insight is much appreciated. Thank you.

I am in search of a 6100 cut size 56 or 58 flyers jersey.  Does anyone have one? 

If anybody has a FAT button fight strap for a mid to late 80's jersey they are looking to part with please shoot me a PM.  

Thanks 

OK Flyer Fans, need some help.

Looking for a 90's CCM Big Block with NHL logo Orange Jersey size 52-56 - or a Goalie Cut jersey would add a lot of bonus points because I am looking to do a 1991-92 double shoulder patch Ron Hextall jersey.

Much, much prefer the Orange jersey, but if White is all I can fine, so be it.  I've looked through eBay - a lot of 44's and 48's and a lot of poorly customized jersey.  Looking for mostly a blank or proper customized Hextall jersey, but if you got a cheap jersey that needs to be stripped, I would be OK with that.  Let me know if you have anything that you could part with.

There is a Maple Leafs “Turn Back the Clock” Authentic jersey on Kijiji St John’s Newfoundland. I’ve asked if the person could ship it to Ontario and that I would cover the cost etc. they think I’m trying to scam them and stopped responding to my begging.

So if anyone else wants to give it a try be my guest.  

Or if someone in St Johns, NL wants to pick it up and ship it you can make a pretty good profit off of me?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-hockey/st-johns/toronto-maple-leafs-jersey/1313363436?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

I don’t think the person realizes what they have.

Edited by LeafsShooter
Added text

Oh my god now that’s a find.  I’m gonna try to talk to him about shipping it to me.  I’ll pass it on to you if I can convince him to mail it.

Any newfies on the board that can help him out?

Random want: Blue St.Louis Blues 98-99 Starter Mesh jersey. Size 52-54.