2016 NHL All Star Jerseys Unveiled

SnakeOiler12

Mine isn't going until the spring sale most likely, and I believe mfitz is thinking the same thing. So I it will probably be a while before we have ours back.

That is my present thinking. That being said, I usually can't resist sending them in so I get them back sooner. But I'm trying to hold out.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of everybody here who is buying one, who is getting a Scott jersey, and who is getting a different player? I'm just wondering.

Obviously Cory for me. Scott would be a close second.

Edited by JoeM7392

Obviously Cory for me. Scott would be a close second.

By the way, I feel Burns and Pavelski's sons' odd-man-rush during the skills competition was kinda funny, but overshadowed the fact that Lou and Cory once again fought in the crease for old times sake. People are starting to forget their friendship in Vancouver while they both had the crapliest contracts in the NHL at the time, and had to just deal with it.

Edited by thebiggoalie

By the way, I feel Burns and Pavelski's sons' odd-man-rush during the skills competition was kinda funny, but overshadowed the fact that Lou and Cory once again fought in the crease for old times sake. People are starting to forget their friendship in Vancouver while they both had the crapliest contracts in the NHL at the time, and had to just deal with it.

That was one of my favorite parts of the weekend. CBC had them both Mic'd up for the skills and it was funny to hear them argue about who got to play. They seem like they were and are still super close, which you wouldn't expect with how they were basically battling each other for playing time.

I still don't think Brodeur liked having to deal with Cory and think they weren't all that close because of it, which to me says a lot about Lu and Cory that they were able to separate the on ice stuff from the off so well and not get petty over who got starts.

Edited by JoeM7392

I still don't think Brodeur liked having to deal with Cory and think they weren't all that close because of it, which to me says a lot about Lu and Cory that they were able to separate the on ice stuff from the off so well and not get petty over who got starts.

Marty never wanted to be a backup and once he eliminated the competition in his hometown, he felt he always deserved to be the starter. That's probably why St.Louis also didn't work out for him as he most likely hoped.

I hadn't seen this until today. Scott wrote an essay about the selection and trade. Good read.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/a-guy-like-me/

That. Was. Amazing.

I already got a black premier Jagr and am very happy with it.

The colors are very nice.

Going to see if I can pick up a gamer from NHL Auctions when they go up.

I am trying to find a good picture of the back hem ,as in past the NHLPA logo is on the rear hem of the all star jerseys .But watching the game it was almost like a adidas logo

Marty never wanted to be a backup and once he eliminated the competition in his hometown, he felt he always deserved to be the starter. That's probably why St.Louis also didn't work out for him as he most likely hoped.

Fatso treated his backups like s*** back in Jersey so it's no surprise he did like Schneider coming to take his job. He basically thought he was going to waltz into St. Louis and take the starting job because they had a good team with 2 average AHL goalies.

The GI ASG jerseys had the NHLPA logo on the back hem. If you put anyone other than Scott on your jersey, especially if you are wasting it on that sieve from Jersey or thief from Florida, then you are as horrible as people that strip gamers.

Wow, watched the weekend and it really got me pumped to get a new jersey. Haven't been here in ages. Have backread and saw JB had both white/black AS jerseys. I honestly just want to get a Scott jersey and the double shoulder patch makes it way easy. Has anyone located extra legitimate All Star patches? And who did the customization on these AS sweaters? What a great weekend!! So much fun watching the action in these games, especially the goalies in the last game!! Unreal!

I am trying to find a good picture of the back hem ,as in past the NHLPA logo is on the rear hem of the all star jerseys .But watching the game it was almost like a adidas logo

It was an NHLPA logo, there were a few good shots of it last night.

Edited by JoeM7392