2016 NHL All Star Jerseys Unveiled

SnakeOiler12

How much is EPS charging to customize these? And do I need the name plate material? I just bought a blank white replica jersey for a good deal and want to get it customized to Tarasenko.

Didn't ask their price, but no, you don't have to provide the nameplate, they have it.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How much is EPS charging to customize these? And do I need the name plate material? I just bought a blank white replica jersey for a good deal and want to get it customized to Tarasenko.

$65 plus $6.50 to stitch on the team patch, if you provide it. If you ask them to provide the patch, it's additional.

Thanks, I was looking on there website and should I ask for layered or reverse kiss cut style?

Their version is neither layered nor kiss-cut. As we now know, EPS is doing them one-layer sublimated, even though the gamers were "kiss-cut," although not in the traditional sense of having multiple twill layers.

Btw, Tarasenko wore a black jersey in the game, not a white one.

Edited by LAK74

Their version is neither layered nor kiss-cut. As we now know, EPS is doing them one-layer sublimated, even though the gamers were "kiss-cut," although not in the traditional sense of having multiple twill layers.

Btw, Tarasenko wore a black jersey in the game, not a white one.

It's alright,all my Blues jerseys are dark colors and I wanted a white one for a change. BTW anybody looking for a replica jersey Total Hockey has a few left clearanced out already for cheap. http://www.totalhockey.com/product/2016_All-Star_Jersey_-_Dark/itm/20893-43/?mtx_id=0

Now you can get them 30% off that price with code NHL30

I just ordered the black one to, so now I might wait a month or so to get them customized when I get back from vacation. If I even do I might use them for pickup. Thanks for the help though, I appreciate all the info.

So now that I found out that EPS doesn't charge until they get done I'm going to send the white one and the black one I got coming still out for customization. I'm going to get the black one I got coming done as Tarasenko since that's the one he wore. Does anybody have a list of the players that wore the white jersey so I can decide who I want to get on that? I think I'm going to get the shoulder patch EPS has for $15 they say. Hopefully that includes putting them on, So I should be looking at $80 each plus shipping.

Edited by STL Blues Fan

Does anybody have a list of the players that wore the white jersey so I can decide who I want to get on that? I think I'm going to get the shoulder patch EPS has for $15 they say.

Every player in the game wore a white jersey at one point, except for the Central Division players.

Have you asked EPS if their team patches are screened as opposed to embroidered? If they are screened they most likely won't look that great. If that's the case, you may be better off just buying the Blues patch from National Emblem, which is embroidered, looks quite nice and can be had for $13 from SportsK, or perhaps even less somewhere else.

Every player in the game wore a white jersey at one point, except for the Central Division players.

Have you asked EPS if their team patches are screened as opposed to embroidered? If they are screened they most likely won't look that great. If that's the case, you may be better off just buying the Blues patch from National Emblem, which is embroidered, looks quite nice and can be had for $13 from SportsK, or perhaps even less somewhere else.

Thanks, I'm going to wait until after the playoffs I decided now, since I went to the Blues game last night and would like to go to some more games before the playoffs are over. I'll be on the lookout for a couple patches though if you say EPS ones don't look that great, plus it would get the price down a little when I send them both out.

To be honest, I haven't seen EPS' latest team patches; I only saw a couple of them a few years ago which were printed. Perhaps they are better now, but you'd have to contact them to find out whether they are printed vs. embroidered, I just don't know.

The only patches they ever offered me were for the 2015 (all team patches were black/gray), and those were sublimated.

I always buy them from nhlfanatic on eBay, was told they are the same as the National Emblem ones. Don't know if it's true but they look pretty good.

The only patches they ever offered me were for the 2015 (all team patches were black/gray), and those were sublimated.

I always buy them from nhlfanatic on eBay, was told they are the same as the National Emblem ones. Don't know if it's true but they look pretty good.

Is there any way you can link me to the Blues one from that ebay seller please? I'm having trouble finding it.

Thanks, just bought both of them from him. Might get a black and a white Tarasenko if I can't decide on anybody else on the 2nd jersey. If not I'll find a use for the 2nd Blues patch eventually. Lol

Thanks, just bought both of them from him. Might get a black and a white Tarasenko if I can't decide on anybody else on the 2nd jersey. If not I'll find a use for the 2nd Blues patch eventually. Lol

I tend to buy stacks of patches from him when I buy to save on shipping. I figure I'll use them eventually.

Also, he seems to have a never ending supply. If you bought the last two, but you message him to ask if he has more, he always seems to. At least with the ones I buy.

Looks like I'm too late to help out here, but personally I still prefer the National Emblem version. Something about the colors, embroidery and patch border just look better to me.

image_zpsgspthia8.jpeg

My two i ordered today just came in and u was wondering is it normal for the borders in these patches to be cut a little bit different thicknesses?

Yeah I was just complaining about that. Not working at all.

Great game by the Blues there! Photobucket is working now so here's the pic of the patches where the border seems a little off.http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa362/jlwstl/Mobile%20Uploads/20160425_184526-1_1.jpg

Edited by STL Blues Fan

• 4 months later...

for anyone still interested in the  2016 All star customization.........

The preds just auctioned off like 6-8 signed All Star  jerseys for their Annual Petey's preds party. (all the Black version)   A friend of mine won two of them . Pavelski and Doughty.  The jerseys seem to be team issued with the correct two layer customization.   Not 100% yet but When he has the jerseys in person I can get close up pics.  Also, unclear if they have the NHLPA patches or not.