2016 NHL All Star Jerseys Unveiled

SnakeOiler12

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder when these will be available...Might grab a replica...Going to the UC tonight...

According to the release the replicas are available online now on NHL.com, the NHL Store in NYC and at the Preds arena in Nashville.

NHL.com does not let you personalize it yet, just buy the blank replica only right now

LOL, well played by the Baron -- right on cue with the white authentic. Wonder when the dark one will follow?

The photo of the white authentic he has looks a lot better than the replica ones the NHL showed in their release. They should show the on-ice authentics for greater impact in their press release.

Front is too plain. Color scheme isn't too pretty. However the numbering and lettering is awesome. My first instinct was pass but the numbering and lettering Almost made me do a complete 180.

Ughhh. JB gets the darks and I'm probably going to have to get one for a Schneider.

I'm assuming EPS will provably be doing these up right? Don't they normally do the all star stuff?

Edited by JoeM7392

I'm not sure about more recently, but here is a blog post on how the 2012 game jerseys were done http://tedstahl.com/more-nhl-all-star-heat-printing-photos/

Though, from looking at some 2015 shots on Getty, it seems that the lettering was sewn on, and not heat-pressed like what Stahl's did.

Edited by AngeloS76

I don't dislike them, I just don't like them enough to buy an Authentic and have one made up to the tune of $450.

Last years Jerseys were just so unique and while I hated them at first, I love them now. This current one just isn't anything special.

I love the NHL shield more everytime I look at it. Especially the yellow. The arms could be better, but I like it a lot better than last years. I loved the green, but that chrome logo killed those for me.

As an authentic I do like the white, but not for 240 quid, plus shipping, if the prices dropped, could, maybe get a Komarov.

Good choice.....i always loved uncle Leo

I still stand by my assessment that he was the Leafs best player in the 2013 playoffs

So apparently, the NHL logo on the All Star jerseys glows in the dark?

https://twitter.com/ReebokHockey/status/687447948712624132

I hope not. The press release and prior pics just indicated it's reflective.

The link I posted comes directly from Reebok hockey. They glow.

If you look closely looks like there's an additional led light shining with the lights "on" in the first part so I'm leaning with just reflective.

If you look closely looks like there's an additional led light shining with the lights "on" in the first part so I'm leaning with just reflective.

Good point.

If anybody was wondering/interested, Jersey Baron is also getting the black version in at some point in the next week.