Vancouver rocking flying skate throwbacks

DJ Rhea

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was able to secure mine today with the Canucks team store.... They said the extra ones they got from Reebok are no bigger than 56.... So no 58/58+ :( I figure I couldnt pass it up so snagged one.... As I prefer 58+s.... Cant get it till game day when the Canucks play the Leafs.... The guy I was speaking with said they were calling people on their request list.... And figures these will be gone before they are to be put out on game night.

Hoping Baron gets em though would love to get another one!

Edit:

Wow! See someone has already throw one up on eBay for $499 US!!! Anyone know if theres any truth to only 150 being made?!?!?!

Edited by SStiggy

It seems like it could make sense. I don't see why they would make any more authentics than that.

Still wish they brought Bach the "V" jerseys, but I'm excited to see Miller's new pads with these ones.

I don't like the striping either. That's so stupid and pointless to have it contour like that. Even when Reebok does something right, they're retarded.

Absolutely should have added the Canuck Place patch. Big oversight. Perhaps the team more than Reebok is responsible but it was an essential piece of the history that is still supported but under represented today. And yes the hem should not have been like the islanders wave jersey. How hard is it to make a straight line.

Edited by chow_hound

He's got mostly replicas. The Baron ain't scared.

That's the same store that pumps out customized 2.0's in auction starting at $70 (most go for far less than $200). He's also sold numerous alternates, throwbacks, and home/away 2.0s for BIN's around $200. I'd say JB has some competition. There was a big discussion about Authenticsports19 a few pages back in the eBay thread. They seem like a good place to purchase from too. Not bad!

Edited by flyhighguys94

That's the same store that pumps out customized 2.0's in auction starting at $70 (most go for far less than $200). He's also sold numerous alternates, throwbacks, and home/away 2.0s for BIN's around $200. I'd say JB has some competition. There was a big discussion about Authenticsports19 a few pages back in the eBay thread. They seem like a good place to purchase from too. Not bad!

It's like jet.com trying take on amazon. Dudes taking on losses to gain a market share, except this is already tiny niche market to begin with. Even RCS is about to go up.

Edited by guam64

Yeah he's the guy that I got one of my devils 2.0s from for $140. I love what the baron does but I don't love it enough to pay double for the same thing.

And guam is right, theres no way he can sell a current 2.0 and make any decent profit at $140. There's no way that's sustainable. But I'm sure not going to complain.

Edited by JoeM7392

Yeah he's the guy that I got one of my devils 2.0s from for $140. I love what the baron does but I don't love it enough to pay double for the same thing.

And guam is right, theres no way he can sell a current 2.0 and make any decent profit at $140. There's no way that's sustainable. But I'm sure not going to complain.

You gotta figure too, he's Canadian. He makes 40% more when the Yanks buy his stuff. Maybe it helps make up for losses. You guys must be loving the dollar right now!

They looked great on the ice last night.

It's too bad they couldn't beat a sorry excuse of an ahl team in them.

Oh yeah, did anyone else notice it looked like Ronning was wearing his 94 finals gamer during the pre game ceremonies?