Premier Stadium Series Hawks Jersey Super Thin/Cheap...

y2jdmbfan

So I really want a Panarin jersey, although I don't necessarily want to invest $350 after customizing for a real Edge 2.0 of him, as he might fall off after this great season, so I thought I would grab a premier Stadium Series Panarin. I went and tried them on, both an XL and XXL last night and was definitely disappointed in the fit. The jersey's are very thin compared to a standard Hawks Premier that I tried on and didn't end up buying anything. I don't have a muscular figure and the XXL fit like a dress more than anything, if I got a Stadium Series premier, it would have to be the XL.

I am already planning to get a Edge 2.0 Stadium Series from the Baron when he gets them and get it customized with Kane, as I have all of his Edge 2.0 jerseys, so I may just get a Premier Panarin.

I have a shop.nhl.com gift card, does anyone know if their Premier customization is decent?

Thanks!

Edited by y2jdmbfan

Their customization is notoriously terrible. You'd be better off buying a blank and sending it to the team customizer.

Not that I would suggest a Premier, they're junk in my opinion.

Found a Edge 2.0 Red Blackhawks on Ebay for cheap, so ordered it and going to get it customized with Panarin. A Premier customized would have cost me $220 after tax, it will be under $300 after customization for the real deal.

Edited by y2jdmbfan

Found a Edge 2.0 Red Blackhawks on Ebay for cheap, so ordered it and going to get it customized with Panarin. A Premier customized would have cost me $220 after tax, it will be under $300 after customization for the real deal.

That's a better choice.

Yeah I think you always would have regretted the money spend on a premier.

I know I regretted a lot of mine. At one point I had 7 or 8 premiers. Now I have 2.

What kills me is that there's just no way to recoup money on a Premier. I have a few that I've been tempted to sell but I would expect to maybe get back a little third of the original purchase price.

I only had one. Kovalchuk Devils, bought for $99 on sale when he signed, sold for $50 the day he retired. Take that traitor!!

I only had one. Kovalchuk Devils, bought for $99 on sale when he signed, sold for $50 the day he retired. Take that traitor!!

Fortunately I've never had to deal with a premier. I initially had a CCM replica and then jumped straight into authentics thanks to this forum. Glad I did because I know I would have ended up buying a bunch and then regretting it later when I realized how bad they are compared to the authentics.

I don't blame you on that though. I would have bought a kovy premier for $99 anyway. But then he left for all the rubles in Russia.

What kills me is that there's just no way to recoup money on a Premier. I have a few that I've been tempted to sell but I would expect to maybe get back a little third of the original purchase price.

Yeah replicas in general hold next to no value. I can get a brand new devils premier blank jersey on eBay for $50 now.

i only have one premier myself, a black third Toews my ex got me at the start of the 08-09 season. i use it for all of my sc champs patches and for wearing to the bar or parties or any other time i wanna wear a jersey and not give a rip about getting anything on my jersey. i get many compliments on it for some reason, which always makes me laugh a little. as doc said, i have also turned into a snob....

Edited by vadarx