Pricing question

NorCalFlamesRangers

I found guy selling a 2000-2001 KOHO Rangers Liberty jersey, customized with Adam Graves' name and number, and the Rangers' 75th anniversary patch. I highly doubt it's fake, the jersey looks to be in good condition. He's asking $225 for it, is that a fair price? It seems a bit high to me. Also, should the name be on a nameplate? It looks from the pictures like the individual letters are sewn to the jersey. It's a size 60, if that makes any difference, price-wise.

I found guy selling a 2000-2001 KOHO Rangers Liberty jersey, customized with Adam Graves' name and number, and the Rangers' 75th anniversary patch. I highly doubt it's fake, the jersey looks to be in good condition. He's asking $225 for it, is that a fair price? It seems a bit high to me. Also, should the name be on a nameplate? It looks from the pictures like the individual letters are sewn to the jersey. It's a size 60, if that makes any difference, price-wise.

He's a member here, the jersey is legit, and no, the Rangers did not use nameplates back then.

Didn't one of our boys have a size 60 Graves for sale recently? Who was it?

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=7340#entry172454

There it is, sold. Maybe Richter9377 would confirm who bought it, or what he sold it for. Might give you a frame of reference...

, that was a nice jersey, he'd also posted it in a Facebook group, that's where I saw it.