Bruins EDGE 2.0 with a "7187 A" neck tag? Huh..?

JMCantStopRockin

Hey guys. I just received a customized EDGE 2.0 jersey and it says "7187 A" on the neck tag.

I know for sure that its a 2.0. The only part of the sweater that isnt air-knit is the back and the gussets down the side, and it weighs far more than any of my 1.0s.

This is actually my first 2.0, besides one that I owned for a few days and returned- but that was labeled 7187 too (it was a 2016 Bs WC jersey- BUT, still a Canadian made 2.0)

The hang tags say 7287 and the care tag has the sticker saying it was made in 2015..... WELL after the change.

Am I missing something here? Is there something changing as far as labeling with Reebok or the NHL?

Thanks guys, I much appreciate any potential help!

- Josh

BTW- All of my EDGE jerseys are Canadian made... no Indos here.

I can try to lower the scale of any photos if you guys wish to see any.

That is pretty much what I figured, but definitely wanted some clarification. Their consistency, Ive seen the past few years, is a lack thereof.

Much appreciated guys! You fellas/ladies are always on top of this stuff.

Thanks!

Every single neck tag says 7187. It's very confusing, but no Edge 2.0 jerseys will say 7287 in the neck tag.

Every single neck tag says 7187. It's very confusing, but no Edge 2.0 jerseys will say 7287 in the neck tag.

+1

picked up some gamers not even a month ago from the Ducks and all say 7187.