Lou Lamoriello appreciation thread

TMLFAN

The man traded a 7 million dollar pylon and didn't have to retain one cent. The man is my hero.

So long to the worst captain in Leafs history

That's pretty crazy. I still believe the league passed him by in terms of his approach to management, but every once in a while he pulls if something like this and you know he still has it.

Then he does something like signing ryane "concussion" clowe to a big contract and ruins it. I still love the guy though.

That's pretty crazy. I still believe the league passed him by in terms of his approach to management, but every once in a while he pulls if something like this and you know he still has it.

Then he does something like signing ryane "concussion" clowe to a big contract and ruins it. I still love the guy though.

That's the beauty of being here. Shanny and co. are here to prevent the Lou's "Clowe" mistakes but reap all the benefit of the stuff he can pull off out of nowhere like today.

Cheers to Lou negotiating a deal in conjunction with the provincial government to agree to stop the dumping of trash in perfectly good farmland and instead dumping it in our nation's captial....

....hell, all of Canada put trash there just a few short months ago