Jersey Prices

SteveNJ

I agree but somewhat disagree. IceJerseys is a major player, if they wanted to trim $10 dollars off their jerseys, the others would eventually follow. The way I see it you have a small group of major players in the jersey industry. If one of them drops prices the others will follow but no one wants to be the first to do it. Kind of like the auto industry. An oligopoly meaning they stand together on pricing but remain as competitive as possible.

I will not argue towards prices I have happily forked out the money even though it's a lot but I'll be proud of it and wear it more then most of my other clothes so it's worth will show down the road with help from quality too of course.

WHat I absolutely agree on is the high demand and low supply..why would you lower prices? That would be ridiculous and just create a greater shortage of the product. And then customer service drops, complaints increase and business motto could be tarnished.

We pretty much always have a coupon that goes out to customers by e-mail, so once you shop with us, there are always opportunities to save. As for demand, if there is a time when we have an abundance of jerseys, and demand is waning (usually towards summer time), we will likely have a promotion to increase sales volume. Unfortunately, right now we have customers who are begging us for jerseys (some who would even be willing to pay more just to get one - which we wouldn't accept of course), but supply is an issue, so there is no way prices can come down. That being said, jersey prices are pretty constant, so being on our e-mail list is the best way to be aware of discount buying opportunities through coupon codes.