World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NHL just posted a sneak peek of the Team USA jerseys, they look awesome

Edited by PensFan77

Don't like Finlands, love the Czechs, and kinda indifferent on Russia. Looking forward to seeing Canada, USA, and the north America ones.

Edited by JoeM7392

No no no. I'm not doing it. I am not starting an International jersey collection. I am just not.

Yes you are. Just wait until the devils player(s) get named to a team. You'll be begging JB for authentics just like I will. Too bad any potential players will likely be US only, I mean I guess Larsson has an outside shot at Sweden and maybe a tiny chance for severson for the under 23.

I am not a fan.

Russia's look like a more plain and uglier version of what the national team wore at the World Championships.

Finland's is a plainer version of the flag jersey at the Olympics. It is basically the same design that Canada had but with 1 more stripe and without the stripes actually lining up. But everyone hated the Canadian ones.

Czech is really boring and why only use the 1 symbol on the coat of arms... use the shield.

So far Russia's is the best, but the material used on the shoulders is interesting.

Yes you are. Just wait until the devils player(s) get named to a team. You'll be begging JB for authentics just like I will. Too bad any potential players will likely be US only, I mean I guess Larsson has an outside shot at Sweden and maybe a tiny chance for severson for the under 23.

JB already said he'll be getting, at least, Team USA authentics in August. I'd imagine the rest as well

Yeah I know, I phrased that funny. I meant begging for an answer on when he would actually be getting them. I'm excited to see what I'm going to end up buying, it would have to be pretty bad for me to have second thoughts.

Puckstop twitter page posted a graphic of the World Cup logos

https://twitter.com/puckstopuk/status/705089578005299200

I like the USA logo and the sneak peak of the jersey has me hopeful.

The NA Logo looks like it is from outer space. I guess the upside down triangle is supposed to represent the "under" part?

I like the USA logo and the sneak peak of the jersey has me hopeful.

Agreed, that jersey has the potential to be pretty awesome.

I just threw up in my mouth over the North America jersey. The others are solid but woof on the U23ers.

The teaser made it look like it had potential, but jeez it's not looking that way. To go with nothing but black was an awful decision, but maybe it will look cool on ice with full gear.

If what I'm seeing from NHL is accurate, the teams aren't getting a color/white version of their jerseys,

I just threw up in my mouth over the North America jersey. The others are solid but woof on the U23ers.

Anyone got a link? Can't find.

Anyone got a link? Can't find.

I don't think it has been unveiled yet