World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

It was leaked on I think the xfinity website. Let me see if I can find it.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Team Europe jersey is a head scratcher too.

Yes again. I've lost hope on most, I just need the USA Jersey to be amazing. They have a great logo, now don't mess up the rest of it.

Edited by JoeM7392

Team Europe jersey has a nice logo, but not digging the half/half look. They looked at too many of those Devils half white, half red jerseys from back in the 90's.

The Under 23 team I think is not bad actually. Not great, but not the trainwreck I was expecting it to be. At worst you can buy one and pretend you are a Sardaukar trooper for Halloween.

I actually kind of like the U23 jersey. Can see myself picking up one of those for a McDavid and a Canada for one of the Hawks on the Canadian roster.

Team Europe jersey has a nice logo, but not digging the half/half look. They looked at too many of those Devils half white, half red jerseys from back in the 90's.

The Under 23 team I think is not bad actually. Not great, but not the trainwreck I was expecting it to be. At worst you can buy one and pretend you are a Sardaukar trooper for Halloween.

The comment "This is Halloween, This is Halloween" that was posted was my favorite.

Looking at it larger now (not on my phone), its not completely disgusting.

It's not, but they really could have worked some awesome trim or something into that.

Somebody brought up another good point. What anthem is getting played for Europe and north America? Usually these international tournaments are just single countries.

If what I'm seeing from NHL is accurate, the teams aren't getting a color/white version of their jerseys,

Chris Creamer tweeted that each team will have a home/road sweater. Not sure why they're not unveiling both?

Edit: I believe he's getting that info from Eric Bodamer, who's twitter page says he's an NHL uniform designer for Reebok/Adidas.

Edited by Kolbe31

Yeah it would seem necessary to have both. From what were seeing so far, Europe vs. NA would be impossible to play with dark blue on black.

Looks better than in the leak, but still not as good as it could've been.

I don't know what's going on with that grayish material. It confuses me.

Canada's jerseys are really nice, but I feel like they either need to add a black layer to the numbers, or remove it from the logo. Or even just have it somewhere else on the jersey. The logo itself isn't too bad, but I'd almost like to see 'Canada' text below the leaf? It's seems like it's just cut off at the bottom, like it hasn't finished loading yet.