World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

Something I found interesting, none of the jerseys have horizontal stripes around the bottom like so many NHL teams have.

I was hoping to see how bad it would potentially look like on a Wings jersey with the horizontal stripe around the bottom and the triple stripes up the side.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Canada one is OK and I'll likely get both. I actually like the USA ones the most. NA was ok but the Europe ones are horrible

Interesting. While I don't particularly care for the dark Europe jersey, I think the white one is beautiful. Love the colors. Although, I'm not sure I'm sold on the different colors on each arm.

I don't know what's going on with that grayish material. It confuses me.

I've decided whoever designed the NA jersey grew up in the 80s and is still convinced that acid wash is a good look.

So I saw a quick ad for the world cup during the devils-stars game. Looks like the north American team is going to have arched names, while everyone else's are straight. NHL really wanting that team to be different.

Since we are on icejerseys, I just noticed that they tweeted that they would have jerseys available over the summer. "Limited authentics will be available."

I hope they won't be $400 like the Nike ones

• 5 months later...
55 minutes ago, scarchelli said:

Nhl tweeted the nhl store has jerseys in (replicas).  Any word on where and when to get authentics?

JB should be getting them sometime this month

16 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

s***ty jerseys for a s***ty tournament ! what the hell was wrong with just playing in the olympics ?!

The Olympics don't make the league any money. 

8 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

The Olympics don't make the league any money. 

Right ! The Olympics are just a few thousand year old competition , who the F cares about some dusty old history crap, money is more important ....... :lol:.........:(:angry:

I hope the NBA don´t get the same idea ! :blink:

Edited by tomtucker

5 minutes ago, Perceptor said:

I don't think the price point is bad. I'm going to get one. I'm deciding between Crosby, Seguin, and Benn

I just bought one. I'm hedging on the fact that JB will sell in USD and IceJerseys will do the same. When the Replicas are sold for $149.99USD, I can't imagine the Authentics being less than $250USD. 

Adidas Canada site has 'authentics' but pretty sure they are indo-type. The collar size part and the back side of the adidas patch do not match up to the legit authentic pics I've seen, nor the eBay listing above. Oh and the low price as well is a big tip off.

http://m.adidas.ca/en/world_cup_of_hockey

3 minutes ago, TheBZ said:

Adidas Canada site has 'authentics' but pretty sure they are indo-type. The collar size part and the back side of the adidas patch do not match up to the legit authentic pics I've seen, nor the eBay listing above. Oh and the low price as well is a big tip off.

http://m.adidas.ca/en/world_cup_of_hockey

What's up with the sizes on those??

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

What's up with the sizes on those??

That's what I was going to say.  What the hell is 360, 400, 410?

anyways the description says "as worn by your favourite players" so technically you could force a return on them if it turns out to be an "indo" version of the jersey

1 hour ago, Perceptor said:

I don't think the price point is bad. I'm going to get one. I'm deciding between Crosby, Seguin, and Benn

Under $200 U.S with slow shipping. I'm thinking about it too. I'm waiting for Sweden and North America authentic's.

4 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

We'll see what I wind up with. For ~$190USD, it's worth the potential risk. 

One thing to notice is that the color on the eBay listing does say "Made In Canada", the indos said "Made in Indonesia", right?

I'm assuming yes. This seller isn't too expensive either.