World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Also, is it too small for you?  Do you think it fits similarly to a 2.0?

yea maybe a size 52 edge 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, cowboys said:

yea maybe a size 52 edge 

a little smaller than a 52 edge I laid it on top of my sons edge 52 2,0

Thank you for the comparison.  Exactly what I wanted to hear, as I was hoping the adidas would fit slightly smaller than the same numeric size in 2.0's.

has anyone confirmed that Authentic lettering will be an option at EPS or anywhere else?  Id love to get a Sweden Filip Forsberg made up.  And any new info on sponsor patches on these jerseys?

Edited by steezyb

26 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Arrgh. A black team NA with Gostisbehere would be friggen sweet. Must resist the urge...

Nah, give in to your urge. I got the Canada on Saturday off of eBay then Sunday hit and I saw they were available on Adidas Canada and the flood gates opened. James helped me out a ton on my order from Adidas Canada. I originally ordered a size 400 Black North America and a size 400 Sweden. I assumed those would be size 52's and I was going to have them customized as a Gostisbehere and Landeskog. As I sat there over the last couple days my urge to get a White North America after looking over their roster grew. 

The jerseys arrived today and they turned out to be size 50, so sneaking Gostisbehere or Landeskog on there might be a bit of a tight squeeze. Luckily James is a life saver and he helped me out once again and ordered the 420 White North America that I decided I wanted and a Sweden 420 so that I can feel better about getting the Landeskog name plate on it. 

So my plan at the moment is:

Black North America: Ekblad

White North America: Gostisbehere

Yellow Sweden: Landeskog

19 minutes ago, steezyb said:

has anyone confirmed that Authentic lettering will be an option at EPS or anywhere else?  Id love to get a Sweden Filip Forsberg made up.  And any new info on sponsor patches on these jerseys?

I don't believe any of us have gotten far enough to figure that out. We're kinda just hoping it will be an option somewhere out there. 

As of June 2nd, the NHL said that they would be having patches on the shoulders. They haven't announced the sponsors or anything yet. Don't believe there has been anything else new. 

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

1 hour ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Nah, give in to your urge.

I might have to. I think I may wait until we have a confirmed customizer, though. 

57 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I might have to. I think I may wait until we have a confirmed customizer, though. 

They look nice, but with a different material and uncertain customization details, I think I'll just wait it out.  If they're limited and I miss out, oh well.  I'm sure I'll find something else to spend my money on.  

Why only up to size 54?

I can't imagine that is the biggest size the players are wearing and JB usually gets leftover player stock direct from the companies.

Or is Adidas the next step toward svelte formfitting football uniforms that Reebok started?

There are also 56's available in some models.  In any case, one should keep in mind that these are not team-issued jerseys, but rather retail models.  It may be that Adidas has chosen to produce only a limited number of sizes available for the retail market, but when it comes time for the games, there is no way Adidas will not have 58's (or larger) available for the players.

39 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

There are also 56's available in some models.  In any case, one should keep in mind that these are not team-issued jerseys, but rather retail models.  It may be that Adidas has chosen to produce only a limited number of sizes available for the retail market, but when it comes time for the games, there is no way Adidas will not have 58's (or larger) available for the players.

If they come out, I'll happily buy a blue USA. Until then, I'll just live vicariously through you guys. 

So, do we know for certain if authentic Team North America jersey's are available in Size 56? The Baron only is listing 52 and 54. 

Second question is, I really want to get is customized, probably McDavid, but do we even know if it will be possible to have a 3rd party do the customization?

3 minutes ago, y2jdmbfan said:

So, do we know for certain if authentic Team North America jersey's are available in Size 56? The Baron only is listing 52 and 54. 

Second question is, I really want to get is customized, probably McDavid, but do we even know if it will be possible to have a 3rd party do the customization?

As of now, the largest size Adidas Canada had available for NA was 54 and as you said the Baron only has 54. I believe i've only seen 56 in Canada from the Baron.

We're all in a wait and see approach about a 3rd party customization. IceJerseys offers it but whether they have the fancy designs in the number is another question.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

8 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Well I guess that's good news since they're on all of the teams instead of hopelessly trying to track down a different one for every team.

Looks like they might be different colors though.  It's NHL2000 all over again!

Want to thank TMLFAN for going out of his way to purchase a Team North America for me from the Adidas CA site. Thanks again. Cannot wait to get this. I want Team Sweden. BUT I really want Team Sweden in blue. Hopefully an authentic will be available.

1 minute ago, Bronson said:

Want to thank TMLFAN for going out of his way to purchase a Team North America for me from the Adidas CA site. Thanks again. Cannot wait to get this. I want Team Sweden. BUT I really want Team Sweden in blue. Hopefully an authentic will be available.

An authentic or premier?

Just now, y2jdmbfan said:

An authentic or premier?

Authentic.

Just now, Bronson said:

Size 400 LOL

3 minutes ago, y2jdmbfan said:

Tough decision...Should I just grab a Premier Team NA McDavid from shop.nhl.com or get the Size 54 authentic for the Barron and send it out later for customization? I am usually a 56 in Edge 2.0, I hope 54 would be alright. 

they run a little smaller than the edge jerseys