World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

I really hope those SAP patches are readily available in the near future for everyone.

I'll be looking into it. The only problem is the measurements. We may have to sneak some one that's going to the games into the Fan Village with a ruler, haha.

I've messaged SAP on Twitter, mentioning that there are a lot of accuracy-obsessed jersey hounds who need them.

This is why I collect gamers.  I don't have to put up with this crap about getting rare patches and worrying about measurements lol.

I met up with the Baron today. He brought one of the World Cup authentic jerseys with him even though I didn't buy one. 

Initial impressions:

1. Front plate material seems like premier fabric

2. the adidas sublimated side material seems like premier fabric

3. Sleeves feel like ultrafil/Edge 3.0 material from practice jerseys and all star jerseys

4. Collars remind me of the Sharks/Kings Stadium series collars

5. These jerseys are most likely made in the same factory that CCM/Reebok makes their jerseys. Theyre owned by adidas and they have the same sizing sticker as edge jerseys hiding in the fight strap. Also they fight straps are exactly the same as reebok/CCM 

6. Edge 2.0 seem to have better quality to them and are heavier that the adidas. I think adidas is going for lightweight. 

True to their word, adidas.ca finally did fix the size issue on their site!

I don't think anybody has to worry about the customization.  Whatever adidas is going to do I'm sure can be replicated by some of the bigger shops

I emailed Adidas Canada about the customizing. They said they aren't customizing them but go to your neighbourhood Sport Check store. I don't know if that's just a plug to get them business or if they actually have the right materials and fonts. I'll dig further...

The more I think about it, the more I'm on the fence with these jerseys. I never liked the Adidas stripes and hearing that the quality is like a premier.... But at the same time, if these are the same jerseys that'll be worn on-ice and they're $200 USD, that's a pretty good deal...

5 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

The more I think about it, the more I'm on the fence with these jerseys. I never liked the Adidas stripes and hearing that the quality is like a premier.... But at the same time, if these are the same jerseys that'll be worn on-ice and they're $200 USD, that's a pretty good deal...

Are they Cheaper on the Addidas site than JB on ebay? his are $300?

7 hours ago, steezyb said:

Are they Cheaper on the Addidas site than JB on ebay? his are $300?

Adidas Canada is selling them for $260CAD, plus a little bit of tax. In the end you're paying like $293CAD, so for us Americans that's like $229. 

Theyre just really limited in stock at the moment and you'll need to order through a Canadian friend. 

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

1 hour ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

Adidas Canada is selling them for $260CAD, plus a little bit of tax. In the end you're paying like $293CAD, so for us Americans that's like $229. 

Theyre just really limited in stock at the moment and you'll need to order through a Canadian friend. 

$293.80 to be exact.  $260 + 13%HST (Ontario tax rate).

If you can get someone from Alberta to buy it for you it will be cheaper since they only pay 5%

After months of going back and forth I decided to book my trip up to Toronto for the World Cup. I saw that they released tickets to the general public in CAD prices and since i'm going by myself (yeah, i'm a loaner) I had some pretty good seat options. I'll be attending both of the Semi-Final games. 

Very nice  I saw that as well me and two boys 700 for nose bleeds

Edited by cowboys

In case anyone was wondering about the stock levels on Adidas.ca

46 50 52 54
Canada Away 6 7 5  
Canada Home 5 6    
Czech Republic Away 2 3 2  
Czech Republic Home 1 3 2 1
Europe Away     1  
Europe Home 1 1 1  
Finland Away   1 1  
Finland Home 1 1 1