World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

Working on uploading some pictures. Just got my red Canada size 54. 

The cut looks pretty similar but "feels" slimmer to me. 

The sleeves and body feel tighter and the jersey feels a little bit shorter. But laying it on top of an Edge 2.0 there's very little difference. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures... WCH size 54 jersey laying on top of an Edge 2.0 size 54 jersey...

FullSizeRender_zpsjku4uwps.jpg

Fight straps...

FullSizeRender%202_zps4qjgi8vs.jpg

Difference in material (WCH on right, Edge 2.0 on left)

FullSizeRender%201_zpsrfh0jovy.jpg

Wait a minute....why the hell does that Canada jersey have white and blue stars down the sleeves???? YOU LOUSY CANUCKS!!! YOU MAY TAKE OUR MEDALS...BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE...OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

Wait a minute....why the hell does that Canada jersey have white and blue stars down the sleeves???? YOU LOUSY CANUCKS!!! YOU MAY TAKE OUR MEDALS...BUT YOU'LL NEVER TAKE...OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tomtucker

Phew, looking at those stock numbers I'm glad I pulled the trigger on my 52 USAs when I did.

Hello friends, 

I am getting ready to purchase a jersey or two...so I wanted to know...do these ADIDAS jerseys fit the same way as Reebok EDGE...?? or are they a slimmer cut...?? If I normally wear a 50..should I stay with that or get a 52...? Do you guys recall those Olympic jerseys that you had to buy 4 or so sizes bigger for them to fit...2014 Olympics I believe...

Thanks guys...appreciate the info and help...

sending my two back Monday morning if any one wants a Canada size 52 red or a size 50 Sweden yellow message me 

26 minutes ago, cowboys said:

sending my two back Monday morning if any one wants a Canada size 52 red or a size 50 Sweden yellow message me 

May I ask why you are sending them back...any issue we should know about...? Or did I miss an earlier post with your reasons...?

THANK YOU

29 minutes ago, Tazer19 said:

May I ask why you are sending them back...any issue we should know about...? Or did I miss an earlier post with your reasons...?

THANK YOU

missed another post ordered size 54 sent me a size 52 and the yellow was for a member also that it was the wrong size he went one higher 

Just got my red Canada today.  I actually like how it fits- slightly less baggy than a 2.0.  Looks like we have a new authentic jersey code:  M7387!

Just jumped on what appeared to be the last white USA and black NA size 52's thanks to my in laws. 

Heres hoping they fit well enough!

Anyone want to hook me up with an authentic USA (white or blue) or Team NA (black) jersey? I want to order from adidas.ca, but they do not ship to the United States.

edit: I'd also order from jersey baron, but he's charging a lot more than what it costs to order from Adidas...

Edited by steinosaur19

3 hours ago, steinosaur19 said:

Anyone want to hook me up with an authentic USA (white or blue) or Team NA (black) jersey? I want to order from adidas.ca, but they do not ship to the United States.

edit: I'd also order from jersey baron, but he's charging a lot more than what it costs to order from Adidas...

Did you ask what rate he'd be willing to sell at off-eBay?

Again, thanks to TMLFAN for the assist. Team North America. I like it a lot. Thought the orange on the crest would be a little darker.

IMG_3799.JPG

IMG_3800.JPG

35 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Am I the only one who isn't fired up about the World Cup? Granted it's hockey but it all seems so contrived. 

Well, it is nothing more than a blatant money grab by the league...

That being said, USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

8 hours ago, scarchelli said:

Its $242 usd on adidas, after tax and shipping from a canadian here, to the states.  Not sure what jb will charge, but I'd guess $270 off ebay.

I had mime up for 265.00 us and no takers so they got returned 

9 hours ago, scarchelli said:

Its $242 usd on adidas, after tax and shipping from a canadian here, to the states.  Not sure what jb will charge, but I'd guess $270 off ebay.

That is probably about right. He doesn't discount much more than that on new stock. 

10 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Am I the only one who isn't fired up about the World Cup? Granted it's hockey but it all seems so contrived. 

Contrived seems like a good word for it to me, too. I'm sure I'll be excited to watch once the games start, but the whole thing seems like a knockoff version of the Olympics that no one asked for (except for the NHL, who wanted to line their pockets).

23 minutes ago, Energy Legs said:

Contrived seems like a good word for it to me, too. I'm sure I'll be excited to watch once the games start, but the whole thing seems like a knockoff version of the Olympics that no one asked for (except for the NHL, who wanted to line their pockets).

This is part of the reason why I am not raring to get one of the jerseys.

Plus for all these international competitions if your team didn't win the tournament, then the other teams jerseys are easily forgotten.  I know for team USA the one that everyone wants are the 1996 ones.  No one gives two shits about the 2004 ones.  If I get a team USA one and they don't win the whole thing, it's basically a jersey that I wouldn't want anymore and would have trouble selling.