World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

On 9/1/2016 at 4:05 PM, mfitz804 said:

Maybe #19 just went to the guy whose name sounds more like it is spelled. 

I think Toews wore #29 in World Juniors then he's been wearing #16 on Team Canada since turning pro. Probably a preference thing. If it's based on seniority Thornton should get #19 but he went with his typical Team Canada number of #97.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those actually look like the same flag patches from the 2000's All Star games don't they? Really look very similar.

I'm wondering if North America will be wearing country patches too. If so... I'm glad I have a lot of USA ones!

I'm glad they don't appear to be the NBA type numbers; hopefully these will be a bit easier for customizers to duplicate.  However, the holes look like they form a uniform pattern which is centered evenly within each number, as if they were applied after (or at the same time) the numbers were cut.  It's not the same as if you took a sheet of already perforated twill and just cut the numbers out of that.

Edited by LAK74

On September 4, 2016 at 8:12 PM, dsl135 said:

Those actually look like the same flag patches from the 2000's All Star games don't they? Really look very similar.

I noticed that the Slovakian, Swiss and German flag patches from the WCOH don't have the black outline that is present on their counterparts from the 2000's.

Now where the hell am I going to find a Slovenian flag patch??? :(

NA vs EU tonight so we should get some clarity on any differences (if any) between the different model jerseys sold.  Also will get a good look at the customization.

6 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

I'd venture to guess no. 

I'd probably guess the same. Getting these type of things in stock AFTER the games have been played is usually a recipe for having a pile of jerseys you can't sell, I would think. 

I wouldn't think they'd restock either, but there's now a prompt that says they can e-mail you when your size comes back in stock.  Wouldn't make sense to do that if they had no plans to restock.

Edited by LAK74

7 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I thought it didn't start until next week?

These are pre-tournament games. Every team plays 3 I think. USA vs. Canada is on tomorrow night.

For those who get ESPN Classic, they're showing lots of 1996 WCOH games all day today.

Edited by LAK74