World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, has anyone sent a WCOH jersey to EPS for lettering?  (Even if you haven't gotten it back yet.)   Really curious to see how they look, and EPS still doesn't have any samples up on their website.

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Hey, has anyone sent a WCOH jersey to EPS for lettering?  (Even if you haven't gotten it back yet.)   Really curious to see how they look, and EPS still doesn't have any samples up on their website.

I had bought a replica, but I returned it because they were made of garbage material, so I never sent mine. 

Thank you.  I hope you'll plan to post them here, as I'm sure there are quite a few of us who would love to see how they turn out.  

Btw, did they specifically say that they did the numbers with perforations, as opposed to sublimated dots?

56 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Thank you.  I hope you'll plan to post them here, as I'm sure there are quite a few of us who would love to see how they turn out.  

Btw, did they specifically say that they did the numbers with perforations, as opposed to sublimated dots?

I asked in preparation for sending one in, and they told me they can do both, customer's choice. Don't know if it was a price difference because I wasn't getting the replica customization. Perfed numbers were $65 or $85, can't remember. 

• 2 months later...

I'd be exceptionally tempted if he had the blue USA. 

Some non GC SIZE 58 and 58+ as well. 

Edited by mfitz804

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

I'd be exceptionally tempted if he had the blue USA. 

He does it is listed for the most $$$

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm not seeing that. 

It was the North American one for the most,they have a 58 and USA goalie jersey go to his store 

I may have missed it, but have we ever confirmed if anybody, besides EPS, can do these jerseys accurately? Specifically Team Canada

5 minutes ago, cowboys said:

It was the North American one for the most,they have a 58 and USA goalie jersey go to his store 

Not a blue one. 

6 minutes ago, catofadiferntskn said:

He does have blue ones. They arent posted yet. He told me yestersay while talking about the white ones. 

I e-mailed him. Hoping for a 58+. Now that I know they exist and that he has some countries, I won't settle for anything else. 

Or, I'm hoping he doesn't have them so I don't spend $300+, either way. 

Edited by mfitz804

I was the same. I finally found a 56 in the blue USA and settled for it, since no white ones above a 52/54 had been available anywhere. I was happy as i know its the easier jersey to get correct. Now that i have a white one on the way, I'll be forever bummed that i cant get the correct A patch for it. Im willing to listen to all suggestions though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone actually seen a jersey come back customized from anywhere that actually was able to do the perforated numbers? I feel like someone said EPS can do it, but has anyone actually seen one? Trying to decide if I actually want to get mine customized.

1 hour ago, dsl135 said:

Has anyone actually seen a jersey come back customized from anywhere that actually was able to do the perforated numbers? I feel like someone said EPS can do it, but has anyone actually seen one? Trying to decide if I actually want to get mine customized.

That was me, Josh told me they were doing it. I have not seen one. 

15 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I followed up with joe2heatley on his, and he confirmed that they were perforated.  Also, Josh was very clear with me as well about the fact that they can do the perforated kits.  I was confident enough to send one in, but it'll be a while before I see it.

He seems to confirm a few posts later that they're not perforated, and the Canada picture definitely looks like the printed ones.

Overall, it seems like EPS is a good bet, since they're saying they'll do the perforations and they have pretty good matches on nameplate material, I just wasn't sure if anyone had a perforated kit done yet.

That just leaves me actually being able to decide who the hell I'd want to get on any of my three jerseys though, lol.

EPS said they can do it both ways, at the buyer's request. I'd be interested in hearing if he asked for perforated and got it otherwise. 

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

EPS said they can do it both ways, at the buyer's request. I'd be interested in hearing if he asked for perforated and got it otherwise. 

So dirty

2 hours ago, catofadiferntskn said:

I talked to Josh early this week as well, and he said he could so either, that perforation wasnt an issue, name plate material wasnt an issue, and that even the C/A on white US jerseys wasnt an issse. I guess we'll see. He was very confident. 

I'd definitely love to see the C/A too.