World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Odd that JB has USA white in 52 and 54, but adidas.ca only has 46 (360) and 50 (400).  Figures that's the one I want.  *edit* Looking for a 54, not looking to pay JB price.

May have been sold out. They have limited and I mean limited stock from what it seems. 

Long nameplates and mesh (?) numbers?

11 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Long nameplates and mesh (?) numbers?

Might just be the pre-customized ones from shop.nhl sent to the Dallas Team Store. This isn't always the accurate customization if I learned anything from the when the Ducks were selling pre-customized Stadium Series jerseys. 

Mine came in the largest is a size 52 not 54 ,I am sending it back unless some one wants a red team Canada size 52

1 minute ago, cowboys said:

Mine came in the largest is a size 52 not 54 ,I am sending it back unless some one wants a red team Canada size 52

Do you mind posting photos of the jersey if you have a moment. Interested if it is closer in quality to the 2.0 versus the Indio.

1 minute ago, Committed said:

Do you mind posting photos of the jersey if you have a moment. Interested if it is closer in quality to the 2.0 versus the Indio.

not sure if I want to take out of the package if aI am returning ,I will ask adidas if ok 

Just a heads up for anybody looking to have one ordered from adidas.ca.  It looked like tax wasn't being charged but once you go through the whole checkout process it gets added on at the end bringing the total to $293.80cdn

1 minute ago, TMLFAN said:

Just a heads up for anybody looking to have one ordered from adidas.ca.  It looked like tax wasn't being charged but once you go through the whole checkout process it gets added on at the end bringing the total to $293.80cdn

Yea stinks how they did that ,

3 minutes ago, joe2heatley said:

I'd be interested in purchasing that from you if you're up for it. How much are you charging?

What I paid 

1 hour ago, cowboys said:

Which size was that, 410?

Not that i'm saying the Stars are wrong there but i'd be cautious with anyone looking to get customization done before we get an official # roster. I just find it hard to believe that Seguin gets #19 with Stamkos, Tavares, and especially Thornton and Captain Serious on the team.

Or it means that they're going to let players have the same number on the same team, which will be a travesty. 

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Also, is it too small for you, as you expected?  Do you think it fits similarly to a 2.0?

Edited by LAK74

8 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

So how is it??? How's the quality?

Not bad its in-between a swift and edge fell to the jersey