Hollywood Cannon

World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

612 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, dsl135 said:

Has anyone actually seen a jersey come back customized from anywhere that actually was able to do the perforated numbers? I feel like someone said EPS can do it, but has anyone actually seen one? Trying to decide if I actually want to get mine customized.

That was me, Josh told me they were doing it. I have not seen one. 

I followed up with joe2heatley on his, and he confirmed that they were perforated.  Also, Josh was very clear with me as well about the fact that they can do the perforated kits.  I was confident enough to send one in, but it'll be a while before I see it.

15 minutes ago, furiousd said:

I followed up with joe2heatley on his, and he confirmed that they were perforated.  Also, Josh was very clear with me as well about the fact that they can do the perforated kits.  I was confident enough to send one in, but it'll be a while before I see it.

He seems to confirm a few posts later that they're not perforated, and the Canada picture definitely looks like the printed ones.

Overall, it seems like EPS is a good bet, since they're saying they'll do the perforations and they have pretty good matches on nameplate material, I just wasn't sure if anyone had a perforated kit done yet.

That just leaves me actually being able to decide who the hell I'd want to get on any of my three jerseys though, lol.

EPS said they can do it both ways, at the buyer's request. I'd be interested in hearing if he asked for perforated and got it otherwise. 

I talked to Josh early this week as well, and he said he could so either, that perforation wasnt an issue, name plate material wasnt an issue, and that even the C/A on white US jerseys wasnt an issse. I guess we'll see. He was very confident. 

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

EPS said they can do it both ways, at the buyer's request. I'd be interested in hearing if he asked for perforated and got it otherwise. 

So dirty

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

So dirty

You're sick.

i appreciate that in a person!

2 hours ago, catofadiferntskn said:

I talked to Josh early this week as well, and he said he could so either, that perforation wasnt an issue, name plate material wasnt an issue, and that even the C/A on white US jerseys wasnt an issse. I guess we'll see. He was very confident. 

I'd definitely love to see the C/A too.

22 hours ago, catofadiferntskn said:

Now THAT I'd like to see

Reviving an old thread here... I'm wondering if someone can help me out with Adidas WCOH sizes? Typically wear a Reebok Edge 46 or 50, how do Adidas WCOH sizes compare? Much appreciate the help!

They are basically the same, with the WCOH being slightly less baggy than the 2.0.  I wear a 50 in both.

On 9/26/2017 at 0:36 PM, LAK74 said:

They are basically the same, with the WCOH being slightly less baggy than the 2.0.  I wear a 50 in both.

Same