Hollywood Cannon

World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

609 posts in this topic

Now I kinda like the NA. That turned quickly.

I don't know what's going on with that grayish material. It confuses me.

Canada's jerseys are really nice, but I feel like they either need to add a black layer to the numbers, or remove it from the logo. Or even just have it somewhere else on the jersey. The logo itself isn't too bad, but I'd almost like to see 'Canada' text below the leaf? It's seems like it's just cut off at the bottom, like it hasn't finished loading yet.

So I am out of touch and don't know much about the WCoH....why is there a Team North America with USA and Canada also having teams?

I love the Canada jerseys, I just can't get behind that logo. They went too minimalist or something with it.

So I am out of touch and don't know much about the WCoH....why is there a Team North America with USA and Canada also having teams?

Team NA is basically a young stars team. 23 yo and under from Canada and US.

Very nice USA jerseys

Really like the USA and Canada ones.

Hope that we don't see the uniform side stripes on every single nhl jersey though. For a tournament to have that bit of uniformity is fine. Not an entire league.

Eh...the white isn't bad. The diagonal crest is a nice touch. The navy is boring though. I don't like the WCH on the neck either. I guess these will be a one-off version only used in this tournament. That's definitely a first.

The Canada ones are pretty sweet with the leaves on the sleeves(HAR! That rhymes!!) but the lack of waist striping really hurts all the designs. The Europe ones look like Inter jerseys and the U-23 ones look like there's an oil derrick on the front.

Don't think the stripes will carry over to the NHL. I agree though, doesn't bother me too much for this tournament.

Have you seen MLS lately? Those stripes are on the sleeves of every single jersey; home, road and 3rd. Don't put it past them.

Honestly, I'd rather see them on the side like that than on the sleeves.

Yeah I've seen it on the other stuff. Do you really think they would try to force those stripes on the whole league though? I can't see a majority of the teams being happy about that.

And I agree, if they're going to be anywhere, that's probably the best/least awful spot for them.

Well, the NHL does have a good 70 years on MLS so here's hoping history trumps it all. You never know though.

That was sort of my thinking as well. It will be interesting to see how the whole thing unfolds.

Blue USA for me. This is a gateway drug for me.

The NA black isn't terrible but the Adidas stripes ruin it, IMO.

I'm not sure if I'm getting a Finland one. I don't like the neck and I'm not sure of the text on the front. Otherwise, I actually think it's pretty sweet.

And I do hope Adidas realizes not the stick their 3 stripes on NHL jerseys, especially on the shoulders/sleeves.

Well, the NHL does have a good 70 years on MLS so here's hoping history trumps it all. You never know though.

The 3 stripes are probably the most recognizable part of adidas' brand identity, I would expect them to be on any adidas NHL jerseys. The only organization that I've seen not allowing them on the jerseys was the NBA and that was because David Stern wouldn't even let them put an adidas logo on the jerseys.

I'm not sure if I'm getting a Finland one. I don't like the neck and I'm not sure of the text on the front. Otherwise, I actually think it's pretty sweet.

And I do hope Adidas realizes not the stick their 3 stripes on NHL jerseys, especially on the shoulders/sleeves.

Here's the white Finland

https://twitter.com/sportslogosnet/status/705192342077177860

Definitely getting both USAs. Maybe a white Finland