First Time EPS Questions

That's good news, glad to hear you won't have the same problem I did. You've got a lot more room there than I expected. On my 50 (1.0) there's only 15 1/4" vertical space between the stripes. My nameplate is 4" high, and there's still 7/16" blank space between the nameplate and the top of the numbers, so there may actually be much less than 1" of free space available on your jersey, but you're certainly a lot better off than I was. My back numbers are only 10 5/8" high, so they had to cut off over an inch!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have just sent that stuff in with the jersey and a completed order form from their website. I don't believe you needed to email him that information.

Edited by mfitz804

Did EPS do the original customizing for the NHL and their 2011 All Star jerseys?

I know they do their version and it looks good on every jersey anyone her got done through them.

I just thought I read somewhere, at one time, that they were the official customizer for the entire set of gamers.

Did EPS do the original customizing for the NHL and their 2011 All Star jerseys?

I know they do their version and it looks good on every jersey anyone her got done through them.

I just thought I read somewhere, at one time, that they were the official customizer for the entire set of gamers.

I think I remember hearing that also.

Mine came out perfect.

3B06C2B2-9FF1-4CA8-B4B7-A8DACFCC601C_zps

D21D22C5-61E2-426D-A99D-2CB196E5A891_zps

I am pretty sure EPS did not do the game jerseys for 2011, or any other recent All-Star Game, for that matter. They have done the team jerseys worn by the players in the skills competition, and some years ago, the Young Stars game jerseys. For many teams, you can often spot some inaccuracies in the skills competition jerseys because EPS was not the official customizer for those particular teams.

On the 2011 ASG jerseys, there are some slight differences in the back numbers' striping pattern between the EPS version and the game version, so I wouldn't say EPS does them exactly the same as the gamers.

For what it's worth, I've been emailing Josh over the last two weeks on my first order. He's been pleasant, to the point, and very helpful.

He did the same for me when I was having them do my Watertown Wolves jerseys. I think oddball stuff that they have to recreate from pictures/measurements is of particular interest to him.

• 2 months later...

I'm planning to send my 2011 NHL all-star game jersey to EPS...can they provide the team patch for the left shoulder (I assume for an additional cost)? If so, do they use an accurate patch? Or do I need to buy one separately and send in with my jersey for them to put on?

Last I remember EPS used printed patches for those jerseys, which didn't look very good.  There are good embroidered patches for most teams, made by National Emblem, which are available at SportsK, eBay, etc.  I would definitely buy my own.

Yes, you are better off buying them separately and providing them. 

I've bought from this guy on eBay almost exclusively, good quality and he has a large inventory. Ask if you don't see what you need, he may still have it. 

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=nhlfanattic&hash=item28151ef637%3Ag%3AjccAAOxyDLZR9-I9&item=172153042487&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xpatch.TRS0&_nkw=patch&_sacat=0

Names are one layer twill on an oval nameplate, numbers are one layer sublimated.

This is mine, done by EPS:

D21D22C5-61E2-426D-A99D-2CB196E5A891_zps

Edited by mfitz804

Names have stitched twill letters.  All numbers are single layer sublimated twill, if you want them done like the on-ice jerseys. 

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Names are one layer twill on an oval nameplate, bombers ate one layer sublimated.

I'm not even sure how that would work...

5 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

I'm not even sure how that would work...

Well they LOOK delicious...

Autocorrect corrected.

Both our teams are named after things that nobody really likes, so that's some common ground.

I just scrolled up and realized I already posted pictures of it previously, on the same page. 

43 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Is there an echo in here???

I could have sworn your post was not there when I made my post...