First Time EPS Questions

I have a 2014 Stadium Series Devils from the Baron that I want to send in to EPS in the near future to customize as a Jagr.  I've never sent anything to them before.  I see I can fill out the form on their site and they have a Stadium Series jersey option.  They did the on-ice ones, correct?  Would I need to provide them with any information as to what I want done or do they already know and have all the materials needed?

Mine has the neon green neck tape inside with the Lextra NHL shield.  I have no idea if this would match the gamers.  Finding a picture of Jagr's gamer for that one is pretty tough.  From looking at photos of him wearing it it looks like it was a Lextra shield.

Edited by shilenj

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, shilenj said:

I have a 2014 Stadium Series Devils from the Baron that I want to send in to EPS in the near future to customize as a Jagr.  I've never sent anything to them before.  I see I can fill out the form on their site and they have a Stadium Series jersey option.  They did the on-ice ones, correct?  Would I need to provide them with any information as to what I want done or do they already know and have all the materials needed?

Mine has the neon green neck tape inside with the Lextra NHL shield.  I have no idea if this would match the gamers.  Finding a picture of Jagr's gamer for that one is pretty tough.  From looking at photos of him wearing it it looks like it was a Lextra shield.

Yes, that would be the correct jersey for the Stadium Series. Green tape, Lextra shield. Here's the one he wore for warm ups:

Jagr

5 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

Just request that it be done to on-ice specifications with a layered kit and an Edge material nameplate. They have red Edge plates available right now. 

Always put all of the details when sending a jersey for customization. But, as EPS did the game jerseys, if you completely forgot it's 99.9999% you'd get it the right way. I've sent them tons of Devils, all different materials, and they have always matched the nameplate to the jersey, even when I've forgotten to ask. 

Edited by mfitz804

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yes, that would be the correct jersey for the Stadium Series. Green tape, Lextra shield. Here's the one he wore for warm ups:

Jagr

Always put all of the details when sending a jersey for customization. But, as EPS did the game jerseys, if you completely forgot it's 99.9999% you'd get it the right way. I've sent them tons of Devils, all different materials, and they have always matched the nameplate to the jersey, even when I've forgotten to ask. 

Thank you for the info guys. I want to send in my retro soon, but I've only taken advantage of EPS during their summer sale. 

16 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Thank you for the info guys. I want to send in my retro soon, but I've only taken advantage of EPS during their summer sale. 

It's exactly the same, but 20% more expensive.

;)

Side note, but $300 for a warm-up worn SS jersey... and it's Jagr?!  How in the F! Someone got a steal. 

Edit: Nevermind. I see it was issued to him but he didn't wear it. Still, not a terrible price for a GI Devils retro. 

Edited by jsh139

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Side note, but $300 for a warm-up worn SS jersey... and it's Jagr?!  How in the F! Someone got a steal. 

Edit: Nevermind. I see it was issued to him but he didn't wear it. Still, not a terrible price for a GI Devils retro. 

Before meigray started blowing them out, that would have been an amazing price. Now you could make the same thing for $225 ish. Even still, if you feel GI are better, then yeah, cheap. I was surprised, especially since it's from a one-off event.

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Before meigray started blowing them out, that would have been an amazing price. Now you could make the same thing for $225 ish. Even still, if you feel GI are better, then yeah, cheap. I was surprised, especially since it's from a one-off event.

Yeah, you could make one pretty easily now with all the fire sales. 

4 hours ago, jsh139 said:

We're is that one listed 

3 minutes ago, cowboys said:

We're is that one listed 

ClassicAuctions.net...but it's sold.

Edited by mfitz804

Hi all. I'm hoping you can help me with a query. Did Oilers use stacked or kiss cut for 2016-17 season? Looking for close up details on gamers but haven't had any luck. What I have seen looks stacked but hoping someone can confirm. 

Edited by SoNowWhat?

2 hours ago, SoNowWhat? said:

I looked at several GIs on MG but obviously not the right ones. 

I don't waste time looking at the GI's because they don't have any wear, so for those MeiGray wouldn't bother to take closeup pics that would include parts of the numbers or letters.

4 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I don't waste time looking at the GI's because they don't have any wear, so for those MeiGray wouldn't bother to take closeup pics that would include parts of the numbers or letters.

Every day's a school day. Thanks again @LAK74 

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if anyone can confirm how EPS charges.  On the form they ask you to print out and include with your jersey when you send it in, there is a box for payment information.  Do I just provide my card type, number, expiration date, etc. and they will email me and charge me when it's finished or will they send me an invoice to pay via email when it's done?

12 minutes ago, shilenj said:

Do I just provide my card type, number, expiration date, etc. and they will email me and charge me when it's finished or will they send me an invoice to pay via email when it's done?

Basically what you just said.  If you send the CC info they charge you, and if you don't they invoice you.

20 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Basically what you just said.  If you send the CC info they charge you, and if you don't they invoice you.

Thanks LAK!  Good to know.

• 2 months later...

Have two jerseys that I´ll send in to EPS in a while, but just wanted to check if anyone have any input on this, The first one is a blue Sabres from the mid 90's. Turning it in to a Mogilny one with Stanley Cup 100 patch. But, for the nameplate, is it the same material as the jersey or was it some other combo?

And I have the same question about a Black Sabres Goathead that will be a Hasek SCF jersey. From what I could see on pictures, it´s not the same material for the nameplate as it is for the jersey. Does anyone know what material was used for the nameplate?

Also, they are both layered, right? Blue jersey with gold on white and black jersey has white on silver on red. Black jersey has white on red as for the name. Or am I wrong?

The best photo references I could find is attached.

41576.jpg

30293.jpg

Has anyone gotten anything back from EPS recently?  I sent them my Devils Stadium Series in September and haven't gotten an email back yet.  I know it was their busy time but just wondering if anyone else has gotten anything back recently that was sent out around late summer to estimate the turnaround time.

I hope to have the jersey back in time for the March 7th game when the Flames play in Buffalo so I can try to get an auto.

Edited by shilenj

4 hours ago, shilenj said:

Has anyone gotten anything back from EPS recently?  I sent them my Devils Stadium Series in September and haven't gotten an email back yet.  I know it was their busy time but just wondering if anyone else has gotten anything back recently that was sent out around late summer to estimate the turnaround time.

I hope to have the jersey back in time for the March 7th game when the Flames play in Buffalo so I can try to get an auto.

I got an order from the first or second week of September back about 2 weeks ago. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2017 at 3:54 PM, mfitz804 said:

I got an order from the first or second week of September back about 2 weeks ago. 

On 12/21/2017 at 3:54 PM, mfitz804 said:

I got my Jagr jersey back very shortly after you replied this.  Overall took just a few months to get done and I was very happy with the work.  I'll have to post a photo when I get a chance.

Much to my dismay, Jagr was put on IR in Calgary in what could have been days after I got the jersey back.  Unfortunately, with today's announcement that he'll be going back overseas, I may have missed my last chance to meet him!

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm that EPS did the 2015-2016 Carolina Hurricanes gamers?  Just wondering what to ask for if I send it in.  I have a Home Hurricanes I want to make into a rookie Hanifin.