Who Here is from Hanover MD...I think you were delivered my jerseys...

The_Dude_Abides

So I won those 2 2001 AS jerseys on ebay last week...the Sakic and the Stevens.

I'm going to take a guess that someone here won the Brodeur. That someone is from Hanover MD.

You had a delivery today, but I'm assuming you got my jerseys and I got your Brodeur.

The last 4 digits of the tracking number are probably 4290. Someone at the UPS store must have put the wrong label on the wrong box.

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Why don't you just message the seller?

I did...he's on it. But it may be as simple as a swap...provided the other buyer is a member here.

All the seller has to do is reimburse us both for shipping.

Just in case it wasn't a board member and you do run into an issue, document everything in case you need to prove it to eBay to get your money back. Copies of both auctions, both tracking numbers, pictures of the item and packaging, etc.

If you don't do it right and the seller is dishonest, he can show that SOMETHING was delivered and just lie about what it was.

Hopefully he's honest and an eBay claim is not necessary.

Just in case it wasn't a board member and you do run into an issue, document everything in case you need to prove it to eBay to get your money back. Copies of both auctions, both tracking numbers, pictures of the item and packaging, etc.

If you don't do it right and the seller is dishonest, he can show that SOMETHING was delivered and just lie about what it was.

Hopefully he's honest and an eBay claim is not necessary.

^^^^do this^^^^^

Sold a $300 pair of sneakers, kid told ebay I sent him an old pair of junk. They decided in his favor. Took almost 2 months and 2 appeals to finally get reimbursed. Cover yourself just in case.

I don't think he's like that but who knows right?

I'll take some photos of the box and what's in it tomorrow when I pick it up.

I don't think the guy is very organized, I bet he made the mistake. I bought a mogilny all star from him this morning and sent him a few messages. He actually sent me a message back about who he thought got your package. Some guy named James something.

He doesn't seem to be on top of what's happeneing.

Edited by JoeM7392

I don't think he's like that but who knows right?

I'll take some photos of the box and what's in it tomorrow when I pick it up.

If you haven't picked it up yet how do you know the wrong jersey is in the box?

Maybe the seller just gave you the wrong tracking number?

Hay maybe you're right...hopefully it's just the wrong number.

The last time that happened to me I thought my order got delivered to some guy in Howell, NJ (I wonder who that might have been :D). But it turned out I was given the wrong tracking number and my order arrived the same day and it was correct.

This could be, especially if postage was done off eBay. When you bill out through eBay, the tracking is added automatically so there can be no error.

He said it was done at the UPS Store, so hopefully he just got his numbers confused.

Was planning on going on my lunch break but might have to wait till after work...have to build stupid Buicks.

Was planning on going on my lunch break but might have to wait till after work...have to build stupid Buicks.

THAT's a BUICK?????

Not quite yet...but soon!

He doesn't work in a car plant...this is just a picture of him disassembling a car to fill it with jerseys that he will then smuggle across the border.

He doesn't work in a car plant...this is just a picture of him disassembling a car to fill it with jerseys that he will then smuggle across the border.

Shhhhh. ;)

Aaaaand they've arrived! He put the wrong shipping info on ebay...good call guys.