CCM / Reebok Ultrafil & Air-Knit Authentic Blanks for Sale

2005-06 Atlanta Thrashers Reebok Road (white) Size 52 Authentic w/"new" NHL logo sewn over "old" embroidered NHL logo

Near mint condition.

$125

1997-98 Buffalo Sabres Barnaby CCM Road (black) Size 54 w/"A"

Near mint condition.

$175

1991-93 Detroit Red Wings CCM Road (red) Size 48

Near mint condition.

$125

1996-99 Edmonton Oilers CCM Home (white) Size 52

Near mint condition.

$125

1992-93 New Jersey Devils CCM Road (red) Size 52

Near mint condition and appears to have been laundered.

$125

1991-92 Pittsburgh Penguins CCM Home (white) Size 52 - comes with original 1992 Stanley Cup Final, NHL 75th, Penguins 25th anniversary and Badger patches

Very good condition with slight outline of where #5 used to be from an Ulf Samuelsson customization. A rare jersey with 100% original patches that are VERY difficult to find. Spend $35 to have Exclusive Pro get the last remnants off and it'll look great.

$450

Please e-mail me at webmaster@penguinschronicles.com for pictures or more information.

post-1333-0-17096400-1460241954_thumb.jp

Edited by PenguinsChronicles.com

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flyers sold.

Penguins white also now includes original exact 1992 Stanley Cup Final, NHL 75th anniversary, Penguins 25th anniversary and Badger Bob patches. NOT remakes. All originals.

As I'm sure many others were also interested, I inquired about purchasing some of Casey's jerseys, asked for info on one of them, and then we struck a deal for a couple of them, I sent a payment, and he replied -

"They'll go out tomorrow via USPS with a low declared value. I am no longer responsible for them after they leave my possession."

Then I asked if he knew why the white Pens only has the Badger patch attached, and whether or not he acquired it that way. It wasn't until this point that Casey decided to tell me it had some replica patches on it before and was previously customized as a Samuelsson.

Naturally I was disappointed, and told him that it was no good to me in this condition.

His response was -

"Should clean nicely for you."

I followed up by requesting a refund, and asked why the info isn't posted in his sale thread or why he didn't tell me it was a Samuelsson before...his response -

"I wasn't trying to pull one over on anyone. I sent pictures and posted them."

Then I followed by asking if he was referring to this -

http://penguinschroni1.godaddysites.com/marketplace-1.html

which clearly doesn't show much detail, let alone that the jersey's got a yellow #5 on the back. So I asked where the pictures were, and if the link is what he was referring to, and he said yes, and followed with -

"I posted pictures of the jersey and answered all questions openly and honestly.

I'm not sure what your problem is."

So I followed up with other members who also tried to buy his white pens, and they all said the same - that he didn't offer any info, and that they only found out by asking for pics/details.

As a matter of fact, he didn't offer me any pictures or details, and I got this picture from another member who asked him for it -

mage11_zpscwh5j4ni_jpgoriginal-vi.jpg

I've since asked Casey several times to update this thread to inform members of the condition of his jerseys, and he's replied several times telling me he's not trying to mislead anyone and has answered all questions.

As per the rules -

"If you have some of your own jerseys you would like to make available for sale to other members of the community, that is fine. Please post clear informative descriptions of the item(s) offered and outside links to pictures or photo albums."

I thought about shutting this down since he doesn't feel its important to inform other members proactively, but I've already had a few shady dealings with Casey in the past, and I can only imagine he's going to take it personally, so instead I figured I'd just post the information for you all to be the judge.

Buyer beware.

I did buy the flyers jersey and also was looking into buying the white Pittsburgh jersey but was told from a other member of the issues , when I asked the seller and not until I asked was I informed buy him of the issues . I am know concerned on the flyers jersey condition. Will post when it arrives

Chris,

I refunded your payment immediately and James, if you aren't happy with the Flyers and the free 1997 Stanley Cup patch that I included - as I mentioned to you via e-mail - I'll be happy to refund your money.

I posted pictures from my phone and didn't have much time to put together full descriptions on the shirts since I don't deal in replica authentics often.

What shady dealings have you had with me in the past, Chris? Please explain.

I stand behind what I sell and am more than happy to refund your money if you have any issues whatsoever.

Happy collecting!

What shady dealings have you had with me in the past, Chris? Please explain.

I really don't feel like getting into a pisssing match with you Casey, so just remind yourself what happened the last time we had a conversation. 'nuff said.

If you insist I refresh your memory, I'll respond to you via PM.

I posted pictures from my phone and didn't have much time to put together full descriptions on the shirts since I don't deal in replica authentics often.

Your listings have been up since the 9th, you’ve responded to posts on here pretty quickly, and updated the listing to include the added patches no problem. Heck, I found the pic of the rear of the jersey from another member you sent it to. You don't have time to post it in the listing, but you'll send it to anyone who asks?

Please tell me how you didn’t have time to state in your listing - “jersey stripped, large yellow outline of #5 on rear, will get pics soon”

And what does “…I didn’t have much time to put together descriptions since I don’t deal with replica authentic” even mean? It’s like one of those shiitty LOAs that states nothing of pertinence.

I don’t have time to tell people a jersey has been stripped because I normally only deal with gamers?

I refunded your payment immediately and James, if you aren't happy with the Flyers and the free 1997 Stanley Cup patch that I included - as I mentioned to you via e-mail - I'll be happy to refund your money.

You shouldn’t have to refund people in the first place. At least you won’t have to refund James for the free 1997 Stanley Cup patch that you included. That’s very nice of you.

I stand behind what I sell and am more than happy to refund your money if you have any issues whatsoever.

Again, you sound like the LOA - I stand by the fact that if you receive a jersey I sell you, I’ll message you that as soon as it leaves my hands I’m no longer responsible, but that when you receive the jersey and discover a large yellow #5 on the back, I’ll refund your money no problem.

This is real simple, Casey, post detailed information OR high res pictures so that people can see the wear and tear for themselves, or both. Do not wait for people to receive a jersey to later find out their pissed/disappointed.

I asked you nicely in our PMs to post info and told you that if you didn’t, I would. This is me asking you again to follow the rules.

Thanks

Chris,

It's obvious you have a vendetta against me. That's unfortunate. Ask anybody, I've helped tons of people in this hobby. I stand behind what I sell and have been the industry standard when it comes to Penguins jerseys for the last 15 years.

I don't check this site every day. I posted some replica authentics and it's been more of a pain than it's worth. If you feel validated because you wrote a book about replicas and seemingly became some authority in replica authentics, that's fine.

There are size limitations to what can be posted here. I sent everyone photos of the jerseys via email. I specifically asked to be emailed if someone was interested. You chose not to and did the PM route. It took me a few days to get back to you.

You operate as if I owe you something. I don't owe you anything.

When's the next overpriced replica authentic book coming out?

Is your book 100% accurate?

I wouldn't buy your book if it was $0.01 on Amazon as a former library copy.

Me saying that once the jerseys leaves my possession has everything to do with you wanting me to value it below what you paid to avoid customs fees than it has to do with me wanting to dump it on unsuspecting buyers.

You specifically asked me to undervalue it. It's pretty common in the industry to say the seller is no longer responsible if it's undervalued.

Finally, Chris, I don't believe we've ever done a deal. I'm fine with you airing whatever dirty laundry you have about me in public.

Are you going to say something about me not checking quick enough if I had a gold toe crest for you? Do tell.

There are size limitations to what can be posted here.

There are no size limitations that would prevent you from accurately describing a jersey's condition. I know this because I do it all the time.

Oh, and I don't think "replica authentic" is a thing.

Aaaand cue the pisssing match.

Chris,

It's obvious you have a vendetta against me. That's unfortunate. Ask anybody, I've helped tons of people in this hobby. I stand behind what I sell and have been the industry standard when it comes to Penguins jerseys for the last 15 years.

No, there’s no ‘vendetta, lol.

And no one’s disputing that you’ve been in the hobby for x amount of time, and sure, I bet you have helped out tons of guys. But this has absolutely nothing to do with that.

I’m calling you out on the bs you’re trying to pull now.

If you feel validated because you wrote a book about replicas and seemingly became some authority in replica authentics, that's fine.

When's the next overpriced replica authentic book coming out?

Is your book 100% accurate?

I wouldn't buy your book if it was $0.01 on Amazon as a former library copy.

What does my book have to do with your shady behavior, and sorry, who has the vendetta?

Sounds like someone’s butthurt to me.

The truth is, I collected a crap ton of gamers to try and fill the voids, and where I couldn’t, I asked for other collectors’ help, some of which actually mailed me their jerseys just so I could take pics. I solicited information, fact checked with tons of other collectors, and put together a pretty good piece of work (if I do say so myself) using 100% authentic game jerseys, whether they were game worn or not. There are only two replica patches; the ’83 Universiade, and the 150 Toronto patch, and NO replica jerseys in the book. Other than those two patches, everything is 100% authentic and/or game worn. But no matter how hard you try, no matter what your motives and intentions are, there’s always some jealous a-hole out there like you who’s got nothing better to do but hate.

As far as the price, I’ve received a lot of feedback, and yes, a lot of folks think it’s expensive. And rightfully so, because it is!

Unfortunately I’m not signed to a large publisher who’s fronting the bill, or who has mass distribution, or who can print in China. This venture is literally a grassroots project, and since we’re going down that road, do you have any idea what it costs to print a hardcover glossy 164 page book?

Challenge on, Casey - why don’t you write a Penguins book, go down to your local printer, and put your money where your mouth is?

Because that’s exactly what I did - I’m the one who spent the time/effort, and I’m the one who’s actively putting my money where my mouth is. I’ve only sold half of the 1,000 books I ordered, and I’m still well in the red. As a matter of fact, after I pay my production assistant, and figure out taxes and all related expenses, I don’t stand to profit from this venture.

If I could have sold this book for half the price and broken even, I would have, but that’s just not the reality.

It’s a risk, I took it, and I’m living with it, including dealing with a-hole haters like you.

But, of course, this has absolutely nothing to do with my book.

There are size limitations to what can be posted here.

There’s no size limits on information, and you can upload larger/detailed pictures to your site. Just more BS excuses.

I sent everyone photos of the jerseys via email. I specifically asked to be emailed if someone was interested. You chose not to and did the PM route. It took me a few days to get back to you.

You operate as if I owe you something. I don't owe you anything.

You didn’t send me photos, and from what I’m hearing from others, you didn’t offer up the information or photos unless they explicitly asked. James didn’t even know the Flyers was stripped until this whole debacle promted him to ask you, lol. You don’t think that’s a problem?

And don’t try twist sheit around, Casey: I don’t think you owe me anything. You owe every potential buyer here the information about the jerseys you’re trying to sell.

Get it?

God, you’re suck a diick.

Before this blew up, I asked you nicely via PM, several times, to post the information, and when you refused and instead only gave excuses, I decided to let people know so that they could judge for themselves (as I told you I would), in hopes we could avoid any more misleading on your end.

Finally, Chris, I don't believe we've ever done a deal. I'm fine with you airing whatever dirty laundry you have about me in public.

Are you going to say something about me not checking quick enough if I had a gold toe crest for you? Do tell.

Well, yes, we have done some deals in the past, and there were no problems back then.

I have no intention of “airing dirty laundry” for all to see, let alone this seemingly fruitless back and forth.

As far as the pens crest, which is neither here nor there, I asked if anyone had a gold toe.

Casey and HM both replied in the forum saying they’d be happy to help me out, so I messaged both.

Casey said he’d check later that night ‘cause he was busy. No big deal.

HM messaged me and hooked me up, and that was that.

About 3 months later, I was cleaning up my inbox, and I came across the dead convo with Casey, so I decided to reply and see if he still might have the gold toe crest. Well, for whatever reason, Casey replied with some snarky remark about how he’s not here to wait on me hand and foot, and that I should have more patience, lol. It had been 3 months, I hadn’t replied or followed up once before that moment, but I guess you had sand in your vaginaa that day.

I’m pretty sure I laughed then, and I’m certainly laughing now. It wasn’t a big deal then, and it’s not now.

It’s just typical Casey, as I’m beginning to see.

Anyways, as fun as this was, I don’t really care to continue.

Bottom line -

This has nothing to do with some imaginary vendetta.

This has nothing to do with you having helped out people in the past or your history of collecting awesome Pens gamers.

And this has nothing to do with my book.

Casey, regardless of any past experiences or anything else, this is all on you and your shady behavior right now.

Follow the rules, don't try screw over other members, and clean the sand out of your vaginaa once in a while and try stop being such a deek...you can continue to be jealous of my book all you want.

Thanks

Chris,

I have a job, a family, obligations and things far greater than the icejerseys.com forum. Unlike you, I actually log off rather than look for every opportunity to hawk an overpriced book that isn't exactly accurate.

I made the updates to the original post. I just didn't do it as quickly as you would have liked. I've never screwed anyone in this hobby or tried to.

I'm sorry to hear your bleeding heart story about your book venture. I really am. If you wanted to published something to help collectors you could've built a reference site, paid the small hosting and domain price tag and offered it for free, like me.

Instead, you wanted to profit from a book. That's fine. Capitalism at its finest...well, not its finest given its poor performance, but you get the point.

I have several great books on hockey jerseys that were actually worn in games sitting on my coffee table. If anyone wants to buy one just short of $11 US, you can find it here...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1770851038/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1460698241&sr=8-1π=SY200_QL40&keywords=book+jerseys+hockey&dpPl=1&dpID=61jetgHJr%2BL&ref=plSrch

Or here...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1554078873/ref=pd_aw_fbt_14_img_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1W9D6Q9JVCPA92S05VY5

Is it normal for a moderator to call a forum member and customer of icejerseys.com a "diick?"

No he doesn't normally do that. Wonder why he did this time?

See...a lot of time, energy and drama would have been spared if you had simply mentioned the fact that the jerseys were stripped.

That's a huge detail that was left out. I'm not sure how many emails you recieved and replied to, but I'm sure it was a few.

If you don't know how to upload propor photos to the thread, you should have at least given the most accurate written description possible. Instead of dangling a carrot in front of everyone.

One more thing, knocking the book is petty and childish. You have no idea how much work and sacrifice went into that fine piece of publushing. None of us do. To say that Chris did it for the money is laughable...I'm pretty sure he knew GD well what he was getting into. For a person to take his hobby to the next level and share his knowledge with others is pretty admirable. $40 for the book is peanuts in comparison to the amount of money that book has saved me. I can't count how many times I've seen a jersey for sale and had to consult book for reference. It's saved me hundreds, if not thousands.

Sometimes is best to be a man and admit it when you f*cked up instead of going on a defensive rant. It's worked out best for me that way personally.

Anyways, I'll be picking up the Avalanche Pro Player I bought from you on my lunch break today. I'll leave feedback accordingly.

Agree with the above, if you don't mention the jersey has a giant F(&^*** yellow 5 on the back of it before you sell it, then wonder why the buyer is moaning. You must be a right c***.

Also, the HHOF Book Of Jerseys, you are refering to, pales by comparison if you look at the jerseybook and is certainly not useful for any serious jersey collector. Why?

Firstly: what the Dude says, and

Secondly: Slim's book is about the jerseys, while the HHOF book is about the players who wore the jersey.

Also, the HHOF Book Of Jerseys, you are refering to, pales by comparison if you look at the jerseybook and is certainly not useful for any serious jersey collector. Why?

Firstly: what the Dude says, and

Secondly: Slim's book is about the jerseys, while the HHOF book is about the players who wore the jersey.

Be nice to the delivery guy, will ya, it's not his fault he CAN'T READ!!!!!!

5C19265F-64C6-45BD-80C8-E674F4CDBF92.png

Is there any chance at all that this is an elaborate marketing scheme? Because if so, it worked. I'll be picking up a copy of that book right away!

That Slim, he's so shady...

CE3797DB-71B2-4854-B1D9-C3DFED73C8D2.png

I am sending back the Flyes jersey as again I was not told of the stripping of numbers , I was going to buy the white Pittsburgh jersey as well but until a member (thanks sir ) told me about the jersey being stripped and myself emailing and asking the question and then I I was told it was stripped.

I looked back on my Facebook page and the same seller was selling the two Pittsburgh jersey and again no information of the stripping and the pictures were of only the front so it's not the first time ,

Who makes the decisions as to who gets banned here? Or is he just constructively banned because everyone hates him now?