CCM / Reebok Ultrafil & Air-Knit Authentic Blanks for Sale

You're right, this is pointless. I just wanted to clear the air and provide insight as best possible.

I've tried via PM with Casey several times, and he's clearly just too ignorant.

Oh well, onwards and upwards :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst part about all of this - having met and collaborated with local guys for the Sens book, I was looking forward to potentially doing the same for other books, as well as '94-04 iteration of the first book.

I'll give you pictures of any of my Devils jerseys if you promise me they'll be on the front cover to annoy certain board members.

Chris, you've now called me a diick Van Dyyke in the thread and via PM and a mofo in this thread.

I'm sorry for not having grabbed your olive branch.

I'm not trying to pull anything over on anyone. I'm looking forward to the feedback on the Avs jersey in this thread.

Chris, you've now called me a diick Van Dyyke in the thread and via PM and a mofo in this thread.

I'm not trying to pull anything over on anyone. I'm looking forward to the feedback on the Avs jersey in this thread.

i.e. the one that wasn't previously stripped, I would imagine...

A up front seller would say here are the pics you requested and just to inform you as NOT STATED IN THE ADD the jersey was stripped .thn I would have looked real close .

Second when the first deal feel thru on the white Paittsburgh jersey I did inquired about it and was told the seller back out again no upfront statement that the jersey was stripped .The only way I got that info was from more than a few members that read my post in the for sale thread and Pm me

A up front seller would say here are the pics you requested and just to inform you as NOT STATED IN THE ADD the jersey was stripped .thn I would have looked real close .

Second when the first deal feel thru on the white Paittsburgh jersey I did inquired about it and was told the seller back out again no upfront statement that the jersey was stripped .The only way I got that info was from more than a few members that read my post in the for sale thread and Pm me

An upfront seller would have had it in the description. Not putting it in the description and not telling people is an indication intent to deceive.

Gonna have to wait till Monday, got stuck building more GD Buicks during lunch.

I was one of a number of people who were excited at a white Penguins coming up for sale. I asked for pictures via email (the single picture on the web site was not sufficient), saw the #5 stain, and declined. Apparently others got incomplete information. All of this excitement would have been prevented by putting up a proper sale post with good pictures and a description. This is exactly why not only are pictures required by forum rules, but it's just good business, especially when you are asking top dollar for your items.

Alright boys, I think this has gone far enough. Casey's jerseys and contact info can be seen on the first post if you wish to contact him but as far as this thread goes it's done.