2002 All Star Jerseys

mfitz804

And I was just going to take some measurements for you! :D

Well unfortunately, I am impatient. Already bought the subject jersey, confident that I have overpaid.I guess I'm gambling. We shall see what happens.

That and the 2003 ones were weird years for ASG jerseys. 2004 is still the best one of the last 20 years.

I agree 204 were one of the best

If you do not like the jersey I may be interested if a large size

Love the 2004s - beautiful set of jerseys. Only good style since has been the 2011 and 2012 set.

Best part of the 2002-2003 All-Star jerseys are the slick fonts. Good luck with the jersey.

Was it the blue Lemieux? Looks good. Depending on what your offer was, you probably did pretty well.

No, it was a burgundy Sundin. I'd be ok with the price I paid if I didn't buy it with the intent of stripping it, but I did.

I LOVE the 2004's, still regret selling my authentic to the guy who really, really wants to sell it back to me.

30A9A8CE-2093-44E0-820C-CFF9BE1A45D7_zps

Edited by mfitz804

I sincerely hope you don't run into too many problems stripping a sublimated jersey.

As long as there is no residue left over, the holes should iron out fairly simply. Should being the key word.