Should I send these back to CSL?

mdwsta4

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid cash. So I can't go back and show my card statements. Just aggravating the one time I misplace my receipt is the one time they need it 

Yeah they seem kinda behind right now. Probably with prospect camp going on last month. I dropped a jersey off the week before the 4th and it's supposed to be ready Monday. 

Had my first unpleasant experience with CSL this time around. jersey took a month and a half to complete. Not really an issue, but called them about a month in to the wait, and they completely lost all the information regarding my jersey. So my jersey was going to go untouched until I called. Told me it would be finished on two different dates only to go an additional two weeks. Then the part that had me boiling. I go to pick up the jersey, and Ofcourse they don't have the bill or receipt, in their file cabinet, I also misplaced mine but after 10 jerseys there never once had I needed it. But I had paid in full in cash when I originally dropped off the jersey, normally they require a deposit of any number, but happened to have the full amount and just paid. The owner pretty much calls me a liar to my face and wouldn't allow me to have the jersey unless I came up with proof of purchase until another gentleman pulls out a file, with my other jersey orders showing I had paid in full or 50 down each time. And that allowed him to finally take my jersey home, but I'm still pretty fumed about the whole situation. I could have prevented it Ofcourse by keeping my receipt, but felt the whole thing to be very unprofessional. 

20 minutes ago, furiousd said:

That's crappy that their response to their own mistake was to blame the customer. Pretty sure they were charging 60 for two color kits + 10 for edge plate a couple months ago.

Yep, they just billed me exactly that for my Hawks 2.0, plus $5 for the patch put on my brother's Hawks replica.

The end of the 1993/94 season is when the airknits first started appearing, as far as I know.