Auston Matthews #1 Overall 2016 NHL Draft Game Worn Auction

Calciomania

http://gameworn.us/last-batch-of-zsc-lions-auston-matthews…/

Dear Collectors,

As you maybe know I was selling the 15/16 Regular Season game worn Jerseys of Auston Matthews as the official Partner for the ZSC Lions organization.
The regular season jerseys were sold out in less than a week!!!

For all the collectors which were not able to get one of his regular season jerseys, we have now a big surprise and also a big chance to get a jersey from a future NHL superstar and maybe the long awaited Number 1 Center of the Maple Leafs organization. Will he bring back the Cup after half a century to Toronto the mecca of hockey? Maybe together with “Stammer”…we will see, but what we already know is the following…

Let’s talk about your chance to get an Auston Matthews game worn jersey. The ZSC Lions gave me the last jerseys available from Auston to auction them of in a “2016 Draft Issue” auction starting this Friday 13th May on Gameworn.us and I’m very happy to announce that Gameworn.us is the official partner to run this unique auction with us. And yes Friday the 13th isn’t always an unlucky day…

What is available:
- His home blue Playoff jersey (worn in both home Playoff games)
- His away white Playoff jersey (worn in both away Playoff games)
- His home regular season back-up jersey (prepared and worn as a back-up during the whole regular season)
- Last but not least his unique and only Postfinance Top Scorer home worn jersey (worn during Regular season games when he was the Team Topscorer, October 2015)
-all Jerseys come with official COA from the ZSC Lions organization

Date of the auction:
- Start date Friday May 13th, 2016.
- End date will be Friday July 10th, 2016.

Opening Bids for each jersey:
- Home blue Playoff USD 3’000
- White away Playoff USD 3’000
- Home blue back-up Regular Season USD 2’500
- Postfinance Top Scorer USD 3’000

Where to bid:
- http://gameworn.us/auston-matthews-auctions/

Auction rules:
- All bids are in USD.
- Indicated the jersey you are bidding on with the provided selector.
- Bids that are placed before updates but are not the high bidder will be notified via email.
- The current top bidder will be confirmed by email.
- Auction will not close until there have been no bids for 15 minutes after the end date.

Payment and shipping costs:
- All bids are subject to a 3% payment processing fee.
- Payments must be received via PayPal within 48 hours of close.
- Shipping to North America is $80 USD.

Wish you all good luck with bidding and I’m looking forward to watch how Auston will have an immediate impact to his future NHL team.
He is a beast and I had the pleasure to watch him live more than a dozen times playing at Zurich.

Kind regards

Manu Mafli
Official Game Worn partner for the ZSC Lions organization
www.swiss-gameworn.com

Edited by Calciomania