Air Craft Themed Jerseys

The_Dude_Abides

Hey fellas, besides collecting jerseys, another one of my hobbies is shooting photos at air shows.

A while back, I decided I'd combine the hobbies and try to find aircraft related hockey jerseys...something different.

Question I have for the group...Does anyone know of any more teams or jerseys I can hunt down thst are aircraft related?

These are the ones I have now, and yes, I have a blank Winnipeg Jets waiting to be customized.

20160108_162234-1_zpsg7yomhv1.jpg

20151120_155110-1_zpsbxxlg4ih.jpg

20151118_153238-1_zpsgmffdnbn.jpg

20151114_092759-1_zpsuuiag7f1.jpg

I just landed a Pensacola Ice Pilots jersey. This isn't the style I really wanted but it'll do for now. It's hard to tell from the photos but there are sublimated F-18 fighter jets across the rear bottom of the jersey. Being out of Pensicola, the Ice Pilots incorporate the Blue Angels into their jersey designs.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/351737840332

I'd like to find another Pensicola jersey, but one with a an aircraft logo on the front. They are super hard to find and very expensive. There's a game worn on ebay but it's $750...I like jets, but not THAT much...lol.

Dude, you'll make ANYTHING into a sub-collection..,

Tee hee!

I grew up near a military air base (mostly F16s were stationed there) and I love fighter jets as well.

This my Aeros gamer, great jersey!

20141009_174146-1_zps73d3460f.jpg

I realized that I never posted this FHLer to the 'it arrived thread' when I picked it up last year. This one's a favorite since 1) It goes back to the FHL's first season in 2010-11 and 2) His last name... Best band ever.fxAiD5zl.jpg

Before I even read what you posted, I looked at the jersey, related that to "aircraft themed jerseys", and YYZ already starting running through my head.

I've seen those Aviators jerseys pop up from time to time but never triggered one.

• 7 months later...
2 minutes ago, greyraven8 said:

Be a b**** to find one but there is the Thunder Bay Bombers (2005 Allan Cup winners)

IMG_0424-TBay-TeamPhoto-701-467.jpg

Thunder_Bay_Bombers.jpg

I really appreciate the heads up...thanks very much.